Nominate Trusted Hackrs for 2023!

@IAC_Scott doesn’t broker anymore.

Was it someone else?

1 Like

So @drdvrgs @HersheySweet @GOAT

1 Like

I sincerely wrote a detailed post supporting @IAC because he has helped me and many others on this forum. I won’t comment on the ban on Brokers, as that is above my pay grade. It is sad that now people on forums will assume that detailed posts are just a creation of AI. Also, it is sad to be attacked by a “Trusted Hacker.” I will admit I used Grammarly Premium, but I use that in all my writing.

6 Likes

I recall Derek advocating to be a TH while also being a dealer…I do not recall anyone else advocating for him though.

@zjhafeez I believe @jananth1 meant it as a compliment . We don’t often get such eloquently written paragraphs on the forum… :grin:

7 Likes

Yep, if someone compares your writing to chatgpt it’s a good sign… Was also making a light hearted joke :slight_smile: @zjhafeez

1 Like

@drdvrgs and @ilike2breakthngs have my vote!

1 Like

+1 for @drdvrgs @GOAT

And don’t forget my electric guys @z0lt3c @ilike2breakthngs

And the usual suspects @jeisensc @mllcb42 @spockvr6 @trism (might have forgot a few :crazy_face:)

Finally ditto to the post above on @IAC . I would add @Bostoncarconcierge to that as well if they’re allowed.

10 Likes

My word :sweat_smile:. If we pass out the Hackr status like participation trophies we might as well not have any at all; we don’t need so many TH’s imo.

3 Likes

AKA

Too many chiefs.

2 Likes

Vote @drdvrgs @GOAT @cjsen

2 Likes

Love the pfp :heart:

1 Like

second this vote :smiley:

my wallet may not agree due to the number of cars I have picked up haha

Do TH’ers have a term “in office” or is it a post for life? I think they should be renominated after some time.

2 Likes

We talk with the admins around this time each year about whether we still have the drive to continue moderating or, if/when you guys drive THs crazy enough, we see some retire. So in that sense, there are “terms”. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are the results in for who got the position?

I didn’t know trusted hackers nominations were a thing till this morning.

In any event, I second and third… @drdvrgs .

2 Likes

I concur with @drdvrgs nomination

Yes we’ve got the list but @michael hasn’t been feeling well for its publication. Sorry about the delay. Wish @michael fast recovery!

16 Likes

If it’s not too late my vote is for @drdvrgs

1 Like