2017 Cadillac ATS-V Sedan w/Carbon Black Package (Rare Option!) - San Jose, CA
Looking to transfer out of my ATS-V lease, originally a GM dealership employee deal. I’ve had it for two years and it’s an absolute BEAST of a car, but I’ve had my fun and am ready to move on to something new. The lease still has about 12 months left with ~1,500 miles a month available!
- $734 Monthly Payment (GM Financial)
- ZERO Disposition/Lease Return Fees
- Months Remaining: 12, ends September 22, 2020
- Current Odometer: 26k
- Lease End Miles: 45k (15k/year)
- Miles Remaining: 19k or ~1,500/month
- Nothing down, just pay the transfer fee of $595 + taxes
- Transfer Requirements: Must be a resident of California, have top-tier credit, and cannot be a business. Transfer must be initiated before 9/22/19. Read about GM Financial’s lease assumption process here.
- Also, please note that this is NOT a car you would want to purchase at the end of the lease. The residual is on track to be ~$10k higher than the car’s actual value.
- Carbon Black Package $7,800: Includes Full Carbon Hood, Exposed Carbon Splitter/Hood Vents/Rear Diffuser, Low Gloss Carbon Interior Trim, Larger Rear Spoiler, RECARO Seats, Black Chrome Grille/Rear Fascia Insert, Sueded Steering Wheel/Shifter, 18" After Midnight Dark Finish Wheels
- Luxury Package $2,500: Includes HID Adaptive Headlights w/LED DRLs, BOSE Surround Sound, Split Folding Rear Seats, Sport Alloy Pedals, Homelink, Navigation, 110V Power Outlet
- Automatic 8-Speed Transmission $2,000: Includes Remote Start, Magnesium Paddle Shifters
- Performance Data Recorder $1,600
- Sunroof $1,050
- Red Brembo Calipers $595
- All Weather Mats $140
- MSRP $77,375
- Window Tint: 30% all around (not windshield)
- Ceramic Pro 9H: 3-year coating done by Dynamic Detailing in Santa Clara
- Radar Detector Hard-Wire Kit: for V1 or similar, above rearview mirror
- Registration: just renewed for 2020 ($677 )
- Brakes: all 4 corners serviced this year
- Tires: new Michelin PS4S installed late last year
- Cadillac Premium Care Maintenance: covered through the lease term (3 years), but only up to 36k miles
- Full service history with all maintenance done on time (early in most cases).
- Includes both keys and a brand new set of carpeted floor mats.
- There is no damage to the car that exceeds the acceptable lease return conditions, just minor wear and tear, all photographed at the link below.
SEE EVEN MORE PHOTOS HERE: https://photos.app.goo.gl/NMapZCFkMV1sXSRc6