No longer available - 2019 BMW i3 Rex

DEAL NO LONGER AVAILABLE! Sorry guys

10 Likes

Here come the easy unicorns!! Let’s see some SoCal deals! Also might want to include in title if the 99 is plus tax or not!

What a steal for the East coasters!

1 Like

I think you’ll save $5/mo by waiving the acq fee for a .0005 MF increase.

Wowza 2020

Saweeeet Deal!!!

What are the chances you can swap this out in a few months for profit, assuming buyer willing to pay for taking over the lease?

You likely could, if these rebates go back down to $7500. It’s as if you put that additional bmw icredit as a down payment

One pending sale.

@bretbmW PM sent

Damn I have no need or even desire for an i3 but it’s why the hell not territory. Stupid va tax doubling this cars monthly cost.

1 Like

Seems like a phenomenal deal.
I wonder if OL codes, or recent grad stack with this. Could lower it even more.

BAD NEWS…it was a BMWFS error…program is the same as last month

Figured. It sounded too good to be true.

2 Likes

Lol this’ll go down as a legendary unicorn. That is, for whoever actually gets one

lol so dumb

Bret I sent you a PM if you could kindly respond. Is this VIN specific? Because ee haven’t received the March program sheets yet (I’ve been refreshing the internal site every 10 minutes) but I just ran a VIN inquiry on an in-stock i3 and we do NOT have a $7,500 Lease Credit for March…

Please advise as soon as you can. I have forum members and even moderators blowing up my email here on the West Coast. Thanks for all your help!

Dave Townsend
BMW of Murrieta
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

3 Likes

Ugh couldn’t even do a good fake news gif…

1 Like

Hey Dave,

This was not vin specific. BMWFS showed $7500 lease credit, $7500 bmw i lease credit, $1500 loyalty this morning from 9am EST - 1:30 PM EST and have since updated it back to $9000. We have a credit app submitted on these numbers and denied funding under these conditions. No one got the deal.

1 Like

Not your fault - thanks for trying to share it with us here :slight_smile:

1 Like

If any other crazy bmw demos come in; let me know. I want to get out of my bmw.