No lease support for Ioniq?

Just browsed the Edmunds forum for current numbers on the Hyundai Ioniq for a friend, and saw this:

“It appears that lease support may have ended for the Ioniq EV. We have no information”

AND

“Is the Ioniq caught up in the same global recall as the Kona EV? I understand there is a stop order on that model.”

Anyone know what’s going on?

@AA-NJ does a lot of Hyundai. Any input?

Delivered some Ioniq EVs today. As far as I know they’re not caught up in the same recall as the Kona.

Thank you. I’ll post in Edmunds and see if anything has changed, ie if they have access to numbers again.

I’ve always wondered how those guys get their information, which is why I don’t cite them as a source of truth. Let me know if I can help you get into an Ioniq EV, I have plenty!

1 Like

Looking at the forum over there it seems like they just had some kind of lag in whatever systems they pay to get the information.

Iirc didn’t a dealing software go down for a bit a few days ago? My memory is foggy but my JLR contact briefly mentioned it.

Thanks guys! Yes, it seems like they’re back up and running - they did provide current numbers.
@AA-NJ - Thanks! The Maine EV rebate only applies to in-state dealers, but if I strike out here, I’ll be in touch!

Hi!

I wondered if you knew, does the 10250 lease credit they state is available include the federal incentive?

It’s most likely including a portion (or all) of the federal incentive. You don’t get to claim the incentive on a lease. The manufacturer has the option of passing it onto the customer in the form of lease cash.

Ah such a bummer. This would have worked out to be a free car if it didn’t include the federal. Do you know if it includes the state incentive? I shouldn’t since the leasee would be the one to qualify for that rebate on their tax return not the leaser.

state initiative would likely be on top, at least it is in my state. pretty sure that’s a separate rebate in most states.

Usually any state rebates and incentives would be between you and the state. Which state are you in?

Ok yeah I’m in CO so we get a 2500 rebate I believe for leases