~No Broker Fee~ March 20 MDX Tech AWD $421 - 21 TLX $379 Aspec AWD 21 TLX $313 base FWD Plus Tax/Fees!

Any 2020 MDX’s left for lease…TECH package? TY!

I’ve emailed you and private message and still waiting on a response.

im located in MA! any tlx awd aspec deals?

Hey I have only Tech Package left! We are done with base models only a handful left of 2020s!

1 Like

Hey What is the email so I can see if I find it?

Yes Check the link and you’ll see aspec TLX AWD.

Congrats on moving those 2020s @aspec1 !!!

Thank you sir! We literally had 8 base MDXs going into today and they were all gone before the day was over it was crazy today. Hope all is well with the Mazda! lol

1 Like

I assume gone means…gone forever and no more 2020 MDX’s? You’re a dealer right?

Last week we picked up 2020 Acura MDX from IVAN, fast & easy process. Even saved money on broker fee :blush:. :+1: highly recommended

1 Like

Hey yes that means gone forever! only 2022 MDX moving forward from now on. That is correct I am a dealer not a broker so no broker fees.

Hey hope all is well with the car! thanks for the recommendation really appreciate it!

1 Like

Going to test drive an AWD A-Spec on Friday, a little worried about rear seat room but we’ll see. These deals make it tempting to get back in a sedan.

I emailed you. Interested in getting into something ASAP.

Unfortunately the rear seat room isnt really big thats the only draw back on that car besides that they really killed it with the appearance and performance. That to me is our best driving car we have in the line up in terms of perfomance. The deals are also really good for what you are getting. You will see that until Acura pumps out more RDXs and 2022 MDXs where we can start going deep on them. The TLX should be the best deal we got for some time.

What is the email? I’ll see if I missed it.

Any TLX A-SPEC AWD available? I’m in Ohio.

Thank you

I emailed you for MDX. I’m in Teaneck so I can come to your right away. Pls check email from seung7@msn.com

Hi I’ve emailed you as well a couple hours ago. The dealer’s website is showing numerous MDX AWD Base available today not sure if any of those are available. Also could your dealer do home delivery to central NJ?

As long as your ok coming to pick up the car we have them.