~No Broker Fee~ April deal 20 MDX Tech AWD $423 - 21 TLX $313 base FWD Plus Tax/Fees!

If anyone is interested in these deals please don’t put an internet lead through our website or call in or show up and work with a salesman then talk to me after because then I won’t be able to help you out after.

If you speak to another salesman and they tell you a higher price that’s what the price will be and we will NOT use my selling prices so keep that in mind once you start talking to someone else .

So please if you are interested in any deals that I put up please contact me directly and not talk to anyone else. Thanks!

Acura didn’t make too much changes although they took the flex cash out they improved the MDX deal on its own where it isn’t much of a difference without it which is better where there is money that runs out. So best deals really are on the 2020 MDX and 2021 TLX. If you are on the fence on 2020 MDX make the move now! we will be running out soon of them! We are predicting in may we should sell out of them. Also colors are becoming unavailable so you have to be flexible with the colors!

Feel free to PM or email me at Ivan@parkaveacura.com

I want to put it out there that anyone who has a Honda lease to know that Acura DOES NOT DO PULL AHEADS for a Honda lease. Pull ahead programs are only for Acura customers coming off an Acura lease. Right now the 2021-2022 RDX, TLX, and MDX is NOT ELIGIBLE for pull ahead. 2020 MDX and ILX does qualify for the pull ahead program and can be pulled ahead as far out as 6 months. The way the program works is 3 payments get truely waived by Acura and the other payments get paid into the next lease or if you want to pay for them upfront you can do that as well. If you dont want to do that then you have to wait until you make that 4th payment to have the remaining 3 left. Acura also does not do any payment waivers for any other brands. If a dealer is telling you that they are “waiving” those payments they are only rolling those payments into your lease payments. Just want to put that out there so everyone knows and there isn’t any confusion or a thought that since we are the same brand that Acura has any pull aheads or payment waivers for a Honda lease.

**Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Acura TLX FWD
**MSRP: $38525
**Monthly Payment: $ 313
**Drive-Off Amount: $ 2723
**Months: 36
**Annual Mileage: 10,000
**MF: .00069
**Residual: 60%
**Available Incentives: $500 college rebate 750 active military
**Region: NJ NY
Leasehackr Score: 9

2021 Base FWD TLX: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=undefined&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=38525&sales_price=35504&months=36&mf=.00069&dp=0&dealer_fee=504.85&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=2500&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=60&reg_fee=325&sales_tax=6.625&demo_mileage=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true&bmw_demo_25=true

**Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Acura TLX AWD A spec
**MSRP: $47275
**Monthly Payment: $ 379
**Drive-Off Amount: $ 2946
Leasehackr Score: 9.5

2021 TLX Aspec AWD: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Acura&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=47275&sales_price=42791&months=36&mf=.00069&dp=0&dealer_fee=504.85&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=2500&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=60&reg_fee=326&sales_tax=6.625&demo_mileage=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true&bmw_demo_25=true

**Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Acura TLX FWD A spec
**MSRP: $45275
**Monthly Payment: $ 357
**Drive-Off Amount: $ 2874
Leasehackr Score:9.6

2021 Acura TLX Aspec FWD: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Acura&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=45275&sales_price=40914&months=36&mf=.00069&dp=0&dealer_fee=504.85&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=2500&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=60&reg_fee=326&sales_tax=6.625&demo_mileage=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true&bmw_demo_25=true

**Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Acura MDX AWD Tech
**MSRP: $52525
**Monthly Payment: $ 423
**Drive-Off Amount: $ 3090
**MF: .00010
**Residual: 52%
Leasehackr Score: 9.2

2020 MDX Tech AWD: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Acura&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=52525&sales_price=43801&months=36&mf=.00010&dp=0&dealer_fee=504.85&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=1500&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=52&reg_fee=326&sales_tax=6.625&demo_mileage=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true&bmw_demo_25=true

1 Like

I’m located in Suffolk county and looking for either a tech and advanced package, or a tech aspec. My wifes lease expires in less than 30 days so i’m highly motivated to purchase. I have always leased on my own so this would be my first broker deal. Feel free to email me back with any detail I thank you in advance.

Hey What model are you looking at? Send me a PM or email me ivan@parkaveacura.com and I’ll send you the info

Ivan isn’t a broker! He is amazing to work with- and has helped my friends get into their Acura leases.

Hey! hope all is well with the cars! I’m sure your noticing these TLX deals having gotten much better for your next one. Hopefully they stay this way for a while.

Hey guys just wanted to give an update with the 2020 MDXs. We are selling out of them very quickly! if you are looking to get one or are on the fence don’t wait because I will most likely have to take these deals down once we are down to only a handful so take advantage while you can!

All good Ivan! And yes- I figured repositioning/upscaling the TLX during an SUV market would be a challenge for Acura/Honda…and counting down the days for my new one!

Hey guys update on the 2020 MDXs! Base MDXs are SOLD OUT! we are down to only Tech package MDXs now and very limited on colors!

2020 mdx update!! I only have Red with beige interior MDX Tech left! No more base models!!

1 Like

Another update! Pricing will be going up on the TLXs! Honda is apparently shutting down production for Acura it looks like they are going to focus on Honda cars now and we aren’t sure when will production start again for us. They already told me I wont be able to do those prices for base and A spec TLXs. The only car he did say we could be able to do would be the Tech models but I will know more in May.

Just got the word on the A spec TLXs! I cant do those deals anymore I’ll be updating next month if anything reach out and I can give numbers on those but they’re going to be a lot more unfortunately

Ivan,

Have they told you how many months this will last and when Acura will restart production? This sucks for you guys.

Unfortunately we don’t really know but yeah it does suck cause it looks like there has been a shortage on Hondas so they are going to focus on them now until they get situated and then they’ll ramp us up again but who knows really we don’t know when this will end but there was a zoom meeting they had and that’s what they said. They did mention the Type s is still on schedule so that’s good. No word on pricing yet but with the demand I see that car having right now I wouldn’t be surprised to see over MSRP pricing on them.

1 Like

Hey guys really quick I cant do these prices anymore. I am going to update for May soon as I can Just catching up on everything from the madness of last month. Anyone I haven’t been able to get back too who reads this I’ll get back to you soon as I can I have been really backed up on getting back to everyone for over a week so shoot me a message again or email if you still didnt buy a car.

Prices for TLX Aspecs have gone up dramatically and the RDXs are a lot more. Getting a deal on a Acura is not going to be easy until Things pick up again with the inventory. Right now the only car I can do a deal on is TLX Tech FWD and AWD. Everything else shot up unfortunately.

2 Likes

any updates for May?

1 Like