No April fool - Vhooloo crystal balls BMW checklist

Still trying to get in to a 330 with M-Sport with 0 DAS and a good price
Fingers crossed!
Thanks for the checklist!

1 Like

Cast a wide net. Go to cars.com and search 330 inventory for a 500 mile radius. Do used and new 2018. Sort by price descending.
The higher priced ones will be msport. The one owner with low miles will be loaners.

1 Like

Does anyone know what RVs would be for a 330 and for 12k/36mo & 15k/36mo?

Subtract 2% for each increment - so 59%@10k to 57 % to 55%

You can also use cargurus.com and you can select M Sport as a filter in the Options box.

1 Like

That’s incorrect. It’s 2% drop from 15k to 12k and 1% drop from 12k to 10k.

3 Likes

But he did get X6 and 328d, supposedly :smirk:

1 Like

I prefer to focus on the cars and not the depreciation tables whereas you like to post hypothetical loaded x2 loaner deals in Texas

Hey bear do you need a highlander or tacoma. I got too many cars would like to transfer one to you:)

No idea what you just said.

Should I repeat it in Russian? Is English not your first language? Do you speak bear?

Да, переведи на Русский

^^^
I quit

Ну зашибись. Вот уж чего не ожидал так не ожидал.

:smile:

1 Like

Are dealers not able to offer the same kind of deals on custom built cars as they are on new 2019 inventory?

I priced out a custom build at the end of last year to get an idea of what to expect and received a discount of 11% (with more room to get to 12-13% if I was to sign) but I’m not sure my preferred dealer can match that.

I wouldn’t want them to lose money and I know deals are best at the end of the year so I don’t want to come off as unreasonable but at the same time it would make more sense for me to take an inventory car which is already at a 13% discount but missing an option I want. I didn’t realize the room for a discount on a custom build would be drastically different than a new 2019 inventory car, can you provide any insight into that?

Let me make sure I understand this. You want them to make a car, just for you, that didn’t exist, and then to give it at a discount. Did I get that right?

2 Likes

The MSRP is designed to be discounted. Some dealers simply don’t carry cars like the i3, so a custom build is the only option. I’m just curious how the allocation system works and if it’s even feasible for dealers to offer ~ 12% off this time of year. I know at the end of the year they’re trying to hit year-end goals so they’re able to be aggressive.

Lol what is the bar?

By who? I’m sure manufacturers would love for their cars to sell at MSRP and dealers would love for above MSRP.