NNJ: 2020 Toyota Tacoma SR5 Double Cab Cement Grey $262/mo + $1500 DAS + Transfer Fees

Putting this up to gauge interest and line up a potential buyer. We are in the process of looking for a replacement vehicle so if you are interested and qualified to lease, please message me to let me know. We can stay in touch and work out all the details together regarding the transfer.

Car is posted on swapalease:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Toyota Tacoma SR5 Double Cab 4x4

MSRP:
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $262/ including NJ tax
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 6000 (will go up slightly as we still drive it)
Maturity mileage: 24,000
Effective miles per month: 1,000
Maturity date: March 2022

This is originally a 2 year / 24,000 mile lease. There are roughly 18 months remaining on this lease.

MSD due (if any): None
Cash due (if any): $1500
Incentive for new lessee (if any): None

Financial institution: US Bank
Transfer fee: $500 + $150 Credit App
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: I’ve had this Tacoma for a few months and it is in great condition. Zero accidents or damage to the truck, it has been primarily used as our family truck to get around in. Only looking to transfer as we need a larger vehicle for our family. I just went to Toyota for the first service about 2 weeks ago so has a fresh oil change and tire rotation.

Will come with the TRD Pro grill pictured and the original grill as well.

Photos:

1 Like

Whats your pay off amount if you wanted to buy it?

1 Like

Sent you a PM just now.

1 Like

Have to triple check but you mean what’s the pay off after the lease or right now as we speak?

Yea I mean your buy out at lease end.

Carvana or vroom didn’t offer you a buyout on this more then $1500?

3 Likes

I’ll be home shortly so I’ll check the paperwork but it was around 28-29k I believe at lease end.

Hey Jim! Unfortunately not I must have missed the window of when they were paying a premium. If you know anyone looking to take one this over I would greatly appreciate that!

I may also have to reach out to see what’s going on with 4runners next month.

This would go very fast on swapalease if no one hear bites. I can’t offer this price anymore so it has me beat

1 Like

It’s comparable with what you offer given this requires $1500 DAS and another $650 for lease transfer.

2 Likes

I agree it is comparable to Jim’s current deals but I also think it’s fairly priced for the market. Might just happen to be the right truck and lease for another owner. Open to feedback though if someone thinks otherwise.

Will be going up on swapalease later today so we’ll see how it does on there as well. Have a couple messages from this forum already so it’s a positive sign.

Agreed. It’s still a great deal none the less

1 Like

This deal is currently pending on swapalease. If this first buyer does not qualify for some reason I will make sure to update the status on here as well.

PM a mod to re-open if needed.