NMAC rejected onepay lease for frontier pro4x. dealer asked me to resign

No msd required?

This exact situation happened to me. When I went to resign the contract I asked them to give me something in writing and they gave me a simple we owe sheet signed by the GM. My exact words were ā€œjust in case you and the finance people arenā€™t around in a year and someone asks why I paid $500 less than the contract says I should haveā€.

Of course the contract will show the full payment amount or it wouldnā€™t be funded by NMAC.

4 Likes

Yeah, no msd.

Wow thatā€™s a great one-pay with no msd. My total lease payment is $4256.36 (excluding tags & fees) but I had to put down $3100 in msd to get the lower mf.

I had to re-sign my contract with NMAC three times because the dealer miscalculated the MSD amount twice and finally got it right on the third attempt. The MSD amount was slightly higher because they didnā€™t round up to the nearest $50 increment. I think they were too embarrassed and never asked me for additional funds -they just ate it. It was only a couple hundred but still - on an 18 month lease every dollar counts.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.