(NJ) Lease Transfer 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport Nero, Loaded- $497/mo

Hi All,

I’m fortunate enough to have my first child on the way, and am rethinking my vehicle choices. I would like to transfer this great lease through ALLY on my 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport AWD Nero. The car is a blast to drive and fully spec’d out with everything including the sport performance package- active suspension (window sticker pictured below), usually reserved for the Quadrifoglio models, however I now need something more practical.

Car is located in NJ. Current mileage is 15,500 (36,045 allowed for term of lease), overages are .2/mi.

Lease Details:
Initial Term: 36/12 (25 months left)
20,450mi/25= 816mi/month
Payment: $497/mo
$0 down, *any transfer fees to be paid by Transferee

Please message me with any questions about the car or if interested. You won’t find a deal this good on this car anywhere else!

image6

image5%20(1)

image1%20(10)

image3%20(3)

1 Like

I think you’d loose any dad cred if your baby found out you traded this for a SUV or a minivan.

2 Likes

lol yea I need a better daily driver/landlord vehicle at moment, but there will hopefully be another alfa in my future!

Great looking car. You might have to incentivize it though since their is less than 1k miles per month remaining.

1 Like

Thanks! I see where you’re coming from, but I did pay $1300 upfront + the taxes, which I’m willing to eat… someone would still be getting just about 10k/yr, also at .2/mi the overage cost is very reasonable compared to some of the other cars I was looking at.

nice car beautiful combo with Grey and red. I love my Ti Sport. the wheels, seats and paddles make the car

2 Likes

BUMP - this is still available and no longer being driven daily. It currently has 18k miles.

I’m now willing to pay transfer fee + the .20c * 6000 miles I’m over at this point in time, aka $1200 incentive to whoever takes it over!

1 Like

Man I do not know what these cars go for now but good luck to you. Becausee what you paid upfront does not mean you being generous. I think i saw a deal for mid 300s here posted. So SAL might have a better chance.

Mid 300s? Maybe for a base giulia. My car is fully loaded, at least a 10k price difference.

Again, as i stated good luck on yur transfer. Just giving you a perspective.

1 Like

Understandable, thank you. My car still has 4k more in options and its a 12k mi per year lease not 10k, however that really is a great deal.

1 Like

i saw someone with 2 babies riding in an RS5 Coupe

2 Likes

Congratulations! Coming up on 10 months with my first child. Went through the same thing, had a 16’ Focus RS and while home with him during the summer I used it with him for everything. It became such a pita that I ended up selling and got a great deal here for a 5 Series. Miss the RS, but it was the best decision ever. Being able to go to the grocery store with my son and his giant stroller and still put all of the groceries in the trunk is the greatest feeling ever!

I’ve had this car with a kid in the back. You should be fine. If anything, all the sharp-corners you can pull would only feel like a swing to the kid…