🚗 NJ BMW Programs! | New Car + Demo Deals Clearance | May 2019 | BMW Dealer - No Broker Fees

, ,

Yup I have a jet black / black sensatec no options other than heated seats and heated steering wheel. $44k msrp

Can you at least please confirm that conquest/loyalty and lease credit are unchanged for 330 and M340 in July from June? Since the RV is confirmed the same, and MF has dropped from .00165 to .00145, the only missing piece of the puzzle is available credits/incentives (2,750 for east from June). Thank you!

1 Like

@bretbmw I am interested sent you a PM

Interested. PM sent

Great news, my BMW Visa card also came in today.

@E46fanatic can the card be used for MSD’s or drive off expenses? Do you need the card beforehand before signing for the vehicle? And idea what the initial limit on the card is? Thanks

Yes, that’s what i got it for, to cover my msd, first month and BMW CCA membership. Card took over 3 weeks to come in. Slowest process i have ever seen. You apply and get no answer online. They mail you acceptance letter two weeks later. Factor another week and half or so for card to arrive in mail.

Your limit will depend on you credit score. They use only my experian report. Hoping to get around 450-500 cash back from using this card to get my car in the next coming weeks. Will most likely close this card this year since I only got it for the cash back for my upcoming G20.

Any goodies on X4 m40i?

Thank you!

Replying to my own post for forum knowledge. For the MY20 M340 for July:

RV: 61% for 10K (unchanged)
MF: .00145 (down .0002 from .00165 in May/June)
Incentives (Loyalty, for East Region): 3,000 (down 250 from 3,250 in May/June)

In my situation, July’s program was better than both May and June.

Hi Bret, just saw the MF drops this month and seems like M5 base’s lease credit is only $2,500 now? Does grad/OL work for a base M5? Thanks.

Looking for a 540 msport demo for either a 24 month or 36 month 10k lease.please PM me if you have any. Thanks

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I thought you guys would like to know about the July 2019 BMW numbers:

https://g20.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1543178

Yes they are. If they aren’t, it’s on a regional basis only, and I would highly doubt that.

Look on bmwusa. If there is lease cash for the car in your area, there’s a lease program for it.

They’re available by me in the Northeast

I’ll take your word for it, removed that bit

Maybe someone can get a good deal on a 2019 M2 Comp? 2020 residuals are the same, but 2019 ones went way up.

July:

M2 Competition (2019MY)

15k miles / 54% residual
12k miles / 56% residual
10k miles / 57% residual
No incentives offered

June:

M2 Competition (2019MY)

15k miles / 45% residual
12k miles / 47% residual
10k miles / 48% residual
No incentives offered

3 Likes

Any update on the I3 residual rates ?

Great I sent you a PM.

Did you ever get a response from this guy?

Hi. I’m right here. I answered all pm’s and emails.