🚗 NJ BMW Programs! | New Car + Demo Deals Clearance | May 2019 | BMW Dealer - No Broker Fees

, ,

Same here.

Hi. live in east Brunswick. when do you get an X5 or x6 demo? If x5, 3 row. leased many BMWs before - mainly from Princeton. the posting here shows greater transparency from Open Road. currently have a Porsche in household and a Chrysler for conquest purposes.

Just FYI, BMW does not offer X5 with a 3rd row. That’s why the X7 exists now. I have a 3rd row X5 (2018) and when I picked it up from Spartanburg my rep joked I was getting one of the last X5’s with 3rd row, ever.

That’s completely wrong.

1 Like

Your “rep” was slinging you some BS

I appreciate being corrected. That’s great news! The rep was at the factory and I think, honestly, this is a change in policy from when I got my X5 in May 2018.

I do believe their intention was not to offer a 3rd row in the X5 and I suspect demand and perhaps soft sales of X7 have changed their mind. Whatever the reason, this is great news!

Greetings LeaseHackrs,

Just wondering if anyone has access to June numbers, and know if base MF or residuals have improved for May?

Everyone is wondering it, and the numbers will be here. Just be patient.

They come every month, but these guys have lives outside of Lease Hackr.

Just be thankful they do it for the benefit of the community.

9 Likes

Bmw USA site has updated June lease credits posted under offers and finance. Notables include $2750 lease cash for 2019 X3, $5750 for 440 series.

Yeah I saw that as well also 4750 for the 430 compared to 3250 last mo th at least with my zip

Looks like $2250 for the M340 vs $1250 last month.
Did they just throw an extra $1000 on everything? Hoping the MF didn’t get any worse.

EDIT - I read wrong. Lease cash is still at $1250, loyalty dropped from $2000 to $1000 :frowning:

Haha looks like it the 5 series is also another 1k I think they probably bumped the MF a bit maybe back to .00177 but we will wait and see

1 Like

I think the extra $1k is with conquest added to the lease cash. I could be wrong. Lets see

1 Like

loyalty seems only 1k in June.

I’d be surprised if they bumped the MF. It seems like they tend to keep it as is for at least 2 months and they just dropped it in May. According to @BMW_Dave, they can’t post lease sheets anymore. You’ll have to do a bit more digging starting this month I suppose…

If you’re really in that much of a hurry, go to Edmunds and ask there. Outside of finding the MF, everything can be found (RV, Lease credits, etc…) on BMWUSA as well.

2 Likes

The lease credit had been bumped up for the last seven days or so for the 4 series. So nothing new there. It appears the MF stayed the same, if my back of the napkin calculations are correct.

East Brunswick, look at you neighbor!

1 Like

I agree it looks like the MF has stayed the same…

https://www.bmwusa.com/special-offers/lease.2019-430i-Coupe.centralohiobmw.html

I clicked on see more details and put all the numbers in and it all worked with a .00165 MF.

2 Likes

Agreed. Works out perfectly with 0.00165