Nissan Rogue SL 2023 or 2024 lease under $400 with $0 down?

My current 2021 Nissan Rogue SV AWD lease expires in a month. In the last 3 years, I’ve used a total of 15k miles out of 30k allowance. I’m looking to lease a new Rogue (2024 or 2023), but need one trim higher, i.e. SL (since I need the 360-view for my wife).

My current lease is $345/mo with $0 DAS (only paid 1st month payment at signing). See redacted contract below (NOTE: contract from 2021).

QUESTION: what is the best price I can negotiate for 2023/2024 Rogue SL AWD in NJ, considering loyalty discount and if I can leverage equity in the car (unused 15k miles)? Can I aim at <$400 with $0 DAS?

what loyalty discount?

You can check marketplace to see what discounts are currently being offered on the Rogue.

It seems like you may have a few grand of equity on your current car. MMR is around $23.5k

1 Like

When I was doing an original lease in 2021, the rep told me that if I were an existing Nissan customer (returning an existing lease to get a new one), there would be an add’l $1000 discount.

I was assuming that’s still in place.

That changes from month to month and region. Check here, it looks like there are no loyalty rebate.
https://www.edmunds.com/nissan/rogue/2024/deals/

1 Like

You shouldn’t.

Also you won’t find a 23 SL anywhere in the Tristate, and you’ll struggle to find an sv premium. I have over a dozen similar clients from 3 years ago. Base sv, baby

:frowning:

really appreciate the response, though @aronchi !

One more question - Edmunds gives me an estimated value for my current car at $24000 (vs 19k residual value on the current lease) - and the car is in really great condition.

Can that equity be used towards a downpayment on a new lease?

Yes, sell it to edmunds.

1 Like

That’s your money. Treat it the same as money from your salary or your business or however you make a living.

1 Like

You are the best.

Can you come in and teach my sales staff?

you guys couldnt afford me.

1 Like