Nissan Rogue S AWD: Deal Check

A Rogue is so terrible that I turn them down as a rental car. Avoid Nissan crap like the plague

2 Likes

This is an ok deal for a base Nissan Rogue. With this type of money you should be able to get a Murano, with the current incentives. Expand your search to surrounding states. Nissan vehicles are not flying off of dealer lots, so you should be able to find a deal. Keep searching if you are not in a rush for a car.

Thank you but I’ve leased to over the last six years and I’ve never had one maintenance problem. It’s also going to be a third car for the household snd used less. Regardless of the engine and how it drives, I’m curious to see what people think of the deal.

If you post your calculator, we can help figure out why it isn’t working.

Looking at post incentive rebates isn’t what you want to compare. You need to compare pre-incentive discounts.

1 Like

Thank you @mllcb42, here is the calculator (I’m close, but off somehow), I appreciate it! leasehackr.com/calculator?make=none&miles=12000&msd=0&msrp=28350&sales_price=25558&months=36&mf=.00003&dp=305.80&dealer_fee=300&acq_fee=650&taxed_inc=3500&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=49&reg_fee=299&sales_tax=6&demo_mileage=0&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&monthlyTax_radio=true

Another Rouge thread my condolences for having to deal with that sad CVT Transmission.

Leasehackr Calculator

1 Like

I am working with @Cars4Us on Nissan deal. Reach out to him as thats the best i have found so far on Rogue

1 Like

Thanks but that changes the sales price a bit from what I was quoted. I appreciate it though.

Will do thanks

Without knowing what the discounting is typically on a Rogue, it seems fair enough with no obvious ripoffs. I guess my question is at $300/mo is your heart set on a Rogue or would you consider higher MSRP’d vehicles that can get down to the same monthly?

I’m turning in a rouge so would like to avoid the drop off fee, but yes I’m open to other SUVs potentially. Thank you

Is Nissan (manufacturer, not dealer) offering to waive the Disposition Fee if you lease another car?

I would start looking for the best possible discount you can find as well as verify the RV and MF on Edmunds.

if NMAC to NMAC, you get that plus lease loyalty cash (I forget if $500 or $750 or whatever as it’s different per model).

Considering the Murano deals I’ve seen in marketplace, I gotta imagine there’s room for this offer to be better.

Yes. Okay I will verify.

If this is true, @Leasehntr16 can you provide a breakdown of incentives?

Hard hard pass on $300+ for a base Rogue.

$3000 cash back $500 loyalty

Looks like the issue is in your fees. Your original post says fee total of $949. If I set the dealer and .gov fees to that amount, it adds up just a out perfect.

1 Like

There’s also a link to ALN’s spreadsheet in there and it appears it has been updated for June.
EDIT: Nissan does show ‘May’ though the OEM offers carried over, so not sure if the deals listed do or not.

1 Like