Nissan maxima 2020 SR lease offer

Sorry but unless I haven’t shopped around enough can you share more on how his money can stretch to a S90 or 5 Series? Been researching myself for a new car. Haven’t found any of those 2 vehicles no where near that price (maybe 3 series or s60 but not with those same miles)… I agree it’s little high. But remember he’s pricing 15k miles with taxes. I see comments like this all the time, but no details. Please share details, link Or calculator if going to give that advice.

modified Lease Calc off of NYCLIFEs currrent Volvo Deals, DOES NOT include optional conquest for $1000 more off (if you have a Japanese sedan only). With a lower drive off. S90 and 5 will be a sec. I swear I saw a demo 5 on the marketplace…

That’s 26% off MSRP?! Don’t get me wrong, great deal. If my dealer offered I’d take it… But I find it hard to believe dealer is giving that type of incentive on lease deal. I’ve seen it possible for finance purchases.

NYCLIFE volvo. It is a loaner though.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P0uNQI0I2ZEyHvSB5bdU5sWnglQgVwaq8chG-LhiBX8/edit#gid=0 NYCLIFE volvo for march, I adjusted mileage and residual off edmunds, total cost might vary due to that 6%, not sure how volvo adjusts RV for loaners, you’ll have to ask Quentin or Ursus.

Ahhh. Ok. I mean basically still new imo. To each is their own though. Some don’t mind, some do.

Not to brag, the volvo deal I got for my dad via quentin was 29% off :wink:

Don’t see S90 on sheet? Are you broker or did you go through one?

Said I’d have to look, my apologies again, I swear I saw one, I promise I’m not crazy. But these deals do exists, you have to hunt though.

Not yet, I’ve brokered 2 deals for my father’s co-workers at a local Mercedes/BMW/Audi/Porsche/Maserati dealership. (I know, it’s ridiculous they got everything under one roof.)

Here’s a 5 series from last month, IDK if you’ll accept it though, it’s the one I remembered.

here’s the 15k numbers, not as pretty though.

Yea that ones a stretch further… Once you add in MSD, add in mileage, taxes, etc… Volvo deals are closer for s60 if they’ll honor discount with lease. Lmk if you every get one with S90 on there. I’ll follow up with dealer myself as well as I mentioned I’m shopping myself

Best deals are up north I’ve noticed and Cali (I’m further south) smh. Thanks for sharing links. Hopefully they’ll be helpful in my search

No reason you can’t go up north, sign, and roadtrip. Flying isn’t out of the question for a unicorn, my dad and I hitched a ride with his boss going to his weekend house in Newark. Re-reading that last sentence I realized my dad needs a raise, anyways, best of luck! Also, what cars you looking at, 5 series beats out a s90 hands down IMO.

If I were to guess, these were probably loaner deals on a previous year model with max MSDs, loyalty and at 10k miles a year. So not sure OP will be able to get a decent deal on a 3 series, unless it is a heavily discounted 330i loaner.

I do get your point though. There are better cars at that payment, but at 15k miles it is going to be tough for OP to be under $400 per month on a luxury car, even with fees and 1st month DAS.

I have had the car for almost 7 months now. Maxima has a pretty good ride and very low cabin noise since it has active noise cancellation. I have driven 3 series (both 330 and m340) and S60, the cabin noise is very close to each other volvo being a little noisy at high speeds. Overall Maxima is good, has some good power compared to 330 not m340. The Bose sound system is good.
Now onto bad things: the steering even in normal mode is heavy and in sport while very precise gets even heavier. So sometime makes it harder to turn with one hand.
seats are good (zero gravity bullshit) there is no active bolstering.
Car gets to speed really well, however man is it heavy in corners and turns, she is definitely fat.
CVT is crap like usual, but gets really smooth on high cursing speed.
Now the stuff I really hate (lol) = the car is low and sometimes easy to rub front end at entry or exit so need to watch out for that.
The Infinti N-Touch is a mistake in a Nissan car as its next to cup holders and any coffee spill makes the button stick together. I had to get mine replaced in a month (the price was around 1300$, mine was covered under warranty).
The 19 inch tires are easy to pop, a minor pothole cause me to replace one as sidewall had a hole in it.
Ohh, and visibility at the rear is pretty bad … lol

Next time may be I will share thing I really like… lol

2 Likes

I totally agree, 2020 maxima is much much improved ride. But when it was really a time to pull the trigger i had one question popping up. What else can i get with 480$.
So IMO, maxima needs to decide its role. It has every thing almost designed as sporty yet it has smooth cvt.

Finally going with Mazda CX-9 GT 2020. Signing the deal today.

Ughhh same, I have a hand me down Altima. I’ve been trying to sell it to go to a Toyota or Honda, but I got laid off, so I’m going to have to wait. Carvana offered me 10.4k on a 21k sticker?!

Nissan resale values are not the greatest.

Most likely due to transmission issues later on.

I get that, but my resale was great. They offered me 2k over kbb blur book value?!

Edit blue*