Nissan lease offer number doesn't add up?

Hi Lease Hackr,

I’m first time leasing and saw an offer from Nissan as follow:

SL AWD with Platinum Reserve Interior Pkg and Platinum Package and Premium Package
$297
Per Month Lease
For 36 Months
$3499 initial payment
Excludes taxes, title, and license. For well-qualified lessees.

Excludes taxes, title, and license. $3,499 initial payment required at consummation. (Includes $3,202 consumer down payment, $297 first month payment.) (INCLUDES $100 manufacturer’s rebate applied to $297/Month lease. Offer valid only when financed through Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation.) Subject to residency restrictions.
2017 Rogue SL AWD with Platinum Reserve Interior Pkg and Platinum Package and Premium Package Lease model 22217 subject to availability to well-qualified lessees through Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation. $35,310 MSRP incl. destination charge. Net capitalized cost of $30,772 includes a $595 non-refundable acquisition fee. Dealer contribution may affect actual price set by dealer. Monthly payments total $10,692 At lease end, purchase for $20,127, plus purchase option fee up to $300 (except KS & WI), plus tax, or pay excess wear & use plus $0.15 per mile for mileage over 12,000 miles per year. Lessee is responsible for maintenance and repairs. A disposition fee is due at termination of lease term.

Knowing the MF = 0.00003 & RV = 57%, so I plug those numbers into LeaseHackr’s calculator, the monthly payment (Excl. Tax) is only $179, which is $118 less than the offer $297/mo.

Am i missing something here? Seems the numbers don’t quite add up…

Thanks!

Which part do you not agree with? Everything seems to make sense in the offer. The total payments divided by 36 is $297.

When I plug those number in Lease Hackr’s calculator (screenshot below), I got a less expensive monthly payment. I understand I may have made some mistake, I’d very much appreciate if you could point it out where I got wrong.

Many thanks!

The MF probably isn’t that low.

$30772 is the NET cap cost, which includes the CCR.

1 Like