Nissan Frontier S 4x4 crew cab MSRP! Lease under $300/mo! Nationwide! Shipping available

I have access to some Nissan Frontier deals coming in this month!

Deals are at msrp. Lease in Florida is at $280/mo with just first mo das! Most states will be similar.

My fee will be $500 on these. Only have 5 available so message me ASAP for lease quotes!

Jim
215-359-6836

10 Likes

I don’t think anyone hustles harder that this guy. My man got deals on everything

9 Likes

Normally just Toyota! But these are a fantastic deal so had to secure some! Thanks!

3 Likes

Only have one left on the east coast! Trying to get access to some more but most dealers want over msrp or don’t have anything coming until late March/early April.

2 Likes

Can you get any deals on Pathfinders?

any in so cal, don’t want to pay shipping

No other Nissans at this point. I’ll see if I can get into that shortly if worth it. This was just a few vehicles I stumbled on

Great topic…week after I drove one in from Maryland to FL )
But yeah, from anyone in FL, I have emailed every dealer in the state and got only one who offered a last month decent price on the Pro4X which was in the 370ish monthly whereabouts.

1 Like

Care to share what dealership had the Pro4X for that price, and if you have further details?

Looking for a Pro4X myself in Palm Beach County.

Wesley Chapel Nissan. They only threw it at me at end of Jan, beating the previous quote by a mile. So maybe push them at the end of the month as well.
NO ONE in FL, other than these actually was anywhere close via email comms…didn’t call anyone or waste time…broker fee makes life so much easier, if you go that route.
Good luck.

Jim, are these the 18 month / 10k miles a year at this price?

I’m definitely interested. I’m looking for either an S 4x4 or a ProX4. Would be willing to do either.

I’m sold out of these. If I get more I’ll post. In the meantime I have Tacoma sr for $320+ tax tags doc fee

Appreciate the reply. Actually looking for the 18 month lease so the Taco is not an option for me.

Leafs available?