Nissan Dealer says Single Pay will reduce the RV and requires huge deposit, is this true?

Just move on to other dealers.

7 Likes

Let me translate:

“We dont know what we are doing, so we are going to make up some bs excuse so it seems like us being incompetent is in your best interest.”

12 Likes

This would be like one-pay + msd but that rate is atrocious. This is on par with most Nissan dealers. :rofl:

1 Like

Got it! I think this would be best move!

That is what I thought…thanks for clarifying it!

Yeah, I need to look elsewhere…

Contact @Clutch they had some west coast Svs and Pro4x earlier this week.

Note that this is the beginning of the new year and new month. Dealers may not be as motivated to discount the vehicles but you never know unless you try contacting them.

This is the key statement, and hence all the persuasion of not doing it by making up stuff.

1 Like

The irony is that such a deal actually has some potential in it but the sales guy just sees “$11000”.

With a little bit of tweaking and work on some aspects of the structure, it may have turned out pretty good.

That said, the dealer probably didn’t know how to structure the lease (as it’s not possible to have $4100 in security deposits on these).

It be close…monthly payment of $425, so $450 x 9 msd = $4050 total. The extra $50 is a service fee. :+1:

Ive never heard of a “service fee” at a dealer…

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Might be worth reaching out to the OP here if you haven’t already.

The worst. An all around terrible experience trying to grab a Frontier. Spoon feeding these salespeople the deal via email and they still can’t figure it out. A ton of effort for a vehicle I don’t even want.

3 Likes

You need to communicate with the sales manager or general manager, not the sales people. They know nothing and don’t have the power to approve one-pay or msd.

1 Like

So why do you bother?

Need a short term hold-me-over.

Thank you so much for everything guys.

I ended up with 2023 Pathfinder SL. I traded in 2020 Leaf I leased and with 500 DAS, got it for 329 w tax/month with 18month/10k. I think this was a good deal.

Will post more details about this Pathfinder SL lease over the weekend.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.