Nicest SUV for $450/month $0 DAS?

I picked up GMC Terrain SLT well optioned at $40k MSRP for $455/month 36/12 and first payment only DAS. April and GMC financial. NOT a 6cyl engine but very nice car! Not the best calculator score but above average.

2 Likes

If you can find a 2020 Acura MDX, you can get that for 450. I had a 2020 MDX Tech for 505 /mth.
I did sell it though in 3 weeks and now have an ETRON which I loveeeeee

3 Likes

2020 mdx or xc90. Mdx base for probably $350-$380 with zero due at signing. Xc90 for $450-$480 with zero due as well Both 36/10k. I had a 2020 xc90 t5 momentum $54K msrp I leased for $423/month at that deal structure.

1 Like

Not anymore sir!

:chocolate_bar:

3 Likes

#MakeHighlandersGreatAgain

2 Likes

In January, I leased a 2021 Kia Sorento EX Hybrid for $448 a month in Colorado with the first month DAS. It’s a 4-cylinder turbo with a small electric motor, a two-seat captain’s chairs second row, and a two-seat third row for dogs or small humans. I’ve been getting 45mpg and can go 600 miles on a tank, but can’t tow (maybe that’s why you’re asking for a V6?) It’s not super luxurious but it has wireless Carplay, heated front seats, and a giant sunroof, plus all of the standard safety stuff.

Here is the “deal” I worked out for myself: Signed: 2021 Kia Sorento Hybrid EX, $449/month ($450 DAS)

4 Likes

You probably could get a X1 or X2 dealer loaner, maybe a lightly optioned X3 loaner. None have a V-6.

1 Like

When did you lease this? Car inventory and dealers’ motivation to sell units at a larger discount are both minimal, so getting a deal like this nowadays is almost impossible.

1 Like

He leased that XC90 in 2019… so a great data point and super helpful to OP :thinking:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.