Next-Gen Honda CR-V Spied!

1 Like

I guess we don’t have an “official reveal” thread for the 2023 CR-V?

Honda will be introducing a hydrogen, plug-in CR-V for 2024. Fascinating. Wonder what the MSRP (and any rebates/incentives/etc.) will be (since I am one of the few people for whom hydrogen makes some sense)…

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a41986412/honda-cr-v-hydrogen-fuel-cell-confirmed/

Hopefully they build some hydrogen fueling stations that actually function

I’m curious to see if these will be available for purchase or lease only. While Toyota allows you to buy the Mirai, historically Honda has only allowed their fuel cell vehicles to be leased with no purchase option at the end.

A Plug-in HFC version seems way more practical than the Clarity was.

I think an SUV anything will also be more practical than was the Clarity.

Is there any advantage for Honda taking these back?

Without a general 2023+ chat area I will ask a few questions about the 2023 CR-V EX AWD here.

1. How will the model I listed depreciation hold up in year one with other values dropping quickly (trucks and luxury)? I can get 5% off MSRP, tax, reg and $150 doc fee.

2. Anyone have one and like/dislike things? I like the new standard LED headlights but dislike that they removed XM frim the EX.

3. Will the Sport and Sport Touring hold a higher percent of MSRP in value compared to the gas?

Thank you