Newbie Leasing question: 2024 Lexus NX 450+ PHEV

I am looking to purchase my first PHEV. I filled out earlier today (2/23) my CU online loan app for financing and I am just waiting for approval which should be on Monday. I received a call today from a dealer following up on my inquiry about NX 450+ being in stock. He let me know that there aren’t any current incentives on this vehicle for financing BUT there is a $7500 lease cash on this model. I told him I wasn’t interested in leasing but he asked me to “hear him out.”

He said there is a loophole which would allow me to take advantage of this $7500 lease cash. He said I could lease the vehicle and in two - three months with my own financing buy out my lease. He said just to make sure my bank allows lease buyouts. Before I put any energy into communicating with him I wanted to get feedback on this. Please note the last vehicle purchase was online in 2006 (Lexus RX 350). TIA

Contact @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto, he’ll be able to get you a sizeable discount on top of that 7500 less approximately 1500 for lease acquisition and Jeff’s fees. There’s also possibly some disposition fee but still well worth it.

The dealer gave you mostly correct info but not the best deal. And you don’t even need to wait 2-3 months to waste money on interest charges. Good luck!

1 Like

@Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto

FYI

1 Like

Even better without a fee!

Please give me a call, I can go over all the figures and explain the Lease to buy

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.