Newbie EQE help

Hi there,

Been a lurker for a bit and decided to try my hand at negotiating something as my Tesla lease is up in a couple of months. When I plug the #s in to the calculator, I get a monthly payment of $537 - any tips on where I went wrong in comparison to the sheet I received?

I’m taking into account the $7500 EV rebate and $5k Amex.

Last message from my SA was if they can get the MSRP down 20% before my incentives, will I take it and I want to check the numbers here before responding.

Thanks so much for all of your time.

According to your link, I don’t think you put the MF in the right box. It looks like MF is set to 0 instead of .0011

What year/trim is this EQE? I’m guessing it’s a 2023 EQE 500 SUV.

When I attempt to put these numbers in (guessing for some), I get $825 as well.

If you can get 20% off MSRP, and assuming everything else stays the same, you’d probably be looking at $553, give or take, with $3000 due at signing. Alternatively - $622 with first payment DAS, or $642 with zero DAS.

Aha. Thank you so so much for your time to explain that.

and yes, you’re correct! 2023 EQE 500.

Is this new or loaner?

Loaner vehicle.

1 Like

Discount by itself means nothing: especially when only some incentives are customer facing and the rest are embedded within the discount.

1 Like

We just picked up a corp car EQE500 with 5K miles. 108K MSRP. Was listed around $84K (with Fleet/MIB discount incorporated). Amex Yielded additional, $1,000 and $7,500 lease cash, so price after that ended up about 76K.

What’s your DAS & monthly?

1 month DAS, 900 a month. We have about $3,000+ in Virginia tax rolled in.