Newbie: confirm I'm doing right

Hi, im a newbie so forgive me if i missed the boat. The dealer gave me a $35,000 sale price on acura tlx in illinois. The rv is 59% and mf is .00052 and i have 2500 loyalty and 500 grad does this calculator make sense? Thanks! CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Are you sure your dealer’s selling price doesn’t include the incentives?

Did they quote you a monthly payment? If I were a betting man I would say that their sale price most likely included incentives.

Jinx! 10101010

jimmy fallon lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

1 Like

They didn’t ask if i have loyalty so i just assumed not but i will double check. If not does the calculator look good? Thanks

You’ve removed the dealer fees and gov fees. Those need to go back.

Your discount seems unrealistic if it doesn’t include incentives. Are you including a trade in?

Are you in chicago?

how much are the dealer and govt fees? No, im in a suburb nearby

You were right thats with loyalty :pensive: but 376 a month with 0 down is still good right?

https://youtu.be/LL-gyhZVvx0

Sorry couldn’t help it. Can you update the sheet with all the metrics so we can give you appropriate feedback?

Sorry CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

You should separate out the incentives from the selling price so you can properly compare. The dealer should provided the dealer fee and.gov fee cost.

Well If you consider the 2500 in incentives your discount on MSRP is around 8%. Not bad but some buyers and brokers have shared deals up to 12% off.
MF is not marked up which is good.
You also want to make sure you qualify for the 2500 conquest/loyalty discount
And as @mllcb42 mentioned dealer fees will be needed.
The TLX is one of the few cars leasing decently right now.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.