Newbie - BMW x7 - volvo lease ending

In Southern CA (San Diego) and my 2021 Volvo XC90 lease is ending 2/15.

Wanting to lease an X7 - couple questions. This will be my 4th lease in a row but have never gone through a broker before so I’m trying to get educated.

1. If I go the broker route, is my best option to just go through lease end process with Volvo? Based on my lease payoff and KBB value, doesn’t seem to be equity.

2. Anything to say for leasing in the next couple days of 2023? Or wait for closer to the end of my lease for different incentives?

Please let me know if there’s anything else I should be thinking about. Thank you!

Unless you’re getting another Volvo, you don’t have many options…

… which appears to be NBD. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Going the broker route for BMW is right.
You can probably only go to a volvo dealer and return the car when it’s due and pay the disposition fee (if any) if there’s no or negative equity. The X7 is not cheap even with a decent discount due to mediocre lease program (especially with no loyalty), hopefully you’re aware of this. That said, you do have pay two months of double payment, but BMWs typically have a better program now compared to Jan/Feb. Dealer discounts should be better now.
Ask brokers if you can order your X7, lock in the discount and the current program. The car should be due around when your volvo lease ends. If that works out, that should be the best option for you.
Good luck.

1 Like

Have you actually priced out one? Might be shocked … especially compared to a XC90 T8 with loyalty right now

PS try to get on cycles ending near a calendar quarter end for your next leases.

1 Like

Yes, priced it out and know it’s much different than Volvo but I’ve had two XC90 leases back to back and ready for something new.

Thank you for your insight!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.