New to Leasing | Looking to lease Audi A4 or S4 - Need Advice

Hi Hackrs -

I’m looking to get my first new car ever. I’m currently 31 years old and looking at either the Audi A4 or S4 for a 36 month lease. I’m not looking for any options other than an upgraded color and possibly the 19" V-Spoke wheels.

I’ve visited the dealership and have test drove both and absolutely loved the S4.

I’m ultimately looking for advice for the leasing process and if anyone can tell me what rates/payments I will be looking at.

Appreciate your help - thanks!

Audi leases horrible. Especially on the S and RS trims and if the dealer knows you really like the car after test drive.

It would actually be cheaper to get 6-7% off msrp and finance it, then get rid of it after 3 years. You might very possibly come out ahead

I also had my eye on an A4. I posted an offer I received and got quite a bit of feedback, including, to my disappointment, “Audi’s don’t lease well.” I suggest plugging in Audi A4 and S4 into the search box. You will get the benefit of some of the info already posted as well as assessment of past deals shared. I found it very informative. Good luck!

I have an Audi A4 with 28 months left of the lease. Great car and in perfect condition. Got a new job that provides a car so I want to get out of the lease. Willing to give it up at a great rate. Let me know if you are interested in learning more.

Where are you? 202020

I believe a BMW 340i XDrive leases the same or better than an A4, especially if you can find a loaner.

An Alfa Giulia for sure leases better and it’s almost on par with S4 fun.