New to Leasing - Considering the MDX Q60 & X5

I’m new to leasing in the Chicagoland market and considering the Acura MDX, the Infinity Q60 and the BMW X5. Are there other models I should be considering? What are the keys that I need to know to negotiate a good deal? I would like all the upgrades, but would sacrifice for a significantly better monthly payment. Need 12,000 to 15,000 miles.

Acura MDX and QX60(assuming it’s not Q60 :slight_smile:) have standard 3 rows and comparable with options/features. X5 is a totally different car and can get pricey with options. Pretty much loaded MDX or QX60 will come around 50k. But if you load a X5 with the same options, it can easily jump to 70k. Getting a good deal depends upon the brand’s MF and residual for the month and a lower selling price. good starting point would be getting multiple quotes from your local dealer.

Check out the Hyundia Santa Fe Ultimate Limited
I think the MSRP for those is about 45k.

I test drove MDX, QX60 , X5, RX350, Santa Fe.

Ended up going with a lease on a fully loaded (all packages) QX60 for 60k MSRP (leased for 52k)

The QX60 has more features than any other SUV in its class.

PS. X5 - MSRP over 80k with same options as QX60 & 3rd row is lol a joke

Also from Chicago and looking at similar options. Also looking at Mercedes 2017 GLE350 suv. Let me know what you find

hey guys, long time lurker and i’m also interested. Winter is coming and I wanna make a decision in the next two months. X5 is a bit much for me but I been looking at the Qx60, GLC, MDX. Anything in the $400-500 range?