New members: Email us to activate your account

Hi folks,

We are having issues with our email server. The confirmation email is not going out. We expect to have it fixed in 1-2 days.

In the interim, new members should email admin@leasehackr.com with your user name and email address, and we will manually activate your forum account.

Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

The email server issue has been resolved. Thank you all for your patience and understanding. Let us know if you have questions.

I just wanted to say you guys rock @michael and @littleviolette . This site is so amazing I wouldn’t mind even if I had to send in my details via carrier pigeon to get my ID activated.

2 Likes

@SH6422 here to get activated.

I don’t know how else to ask this since I can’t make a post. I just joined the forums, and did the confirmation via email but I am unable to make any new posts. Is there a waiting period before I can post? Thanks in advance

You should be able to create new topic on your own after spending a few minutes on the forum.

New member here and trying to create a new topic in the marketplace section and I get the following error, “You are not permitted to view the requested resource.” I am doing something wrong?

The forum is designed to stop people from joining and immediately posting a new topic. It seems like a good way to cut down on spam.

What is the wait time before posting? I just created my account, got verified and unable to find the POST button to ask a question to the Ask The Hackrs category

I had this same problem, but was able to make a post within a few hours. Not sure of the exact time because I left to do other things before successfully posting

I’ve been having the same issue. I’ve had my account activated, earned 'Read Guidelines" but I still can’t post. Any suggestions? Thanks! This seems like a great forum.

New users are allowed to post new topics only after viewing a certain number of posts. The system is set up this way to prevent spam posted by bots. You should be able to post if you casually browse through a few topics.

3 Likes

I got the verification email but I can’t figure out how to start a new thread.

2 Likes

Spend a few minutes looking around. Comment and like some comments and you should be able to post in a few mins.

4 Likes

can’t figure out how to start a new post.

1 Like

I am viewing posts. 202020

How do I post a new topic?

You realize new members cannot make posts?

It’s for the better with some.

4 Likes

Slightly unrelated, but I had to make a new account and am unable to post because signing in via twitter is down.