New Leaser 2021 GLC 300 4Matic

Hello Everyone! I am relatively new to leasing (although I have been through leases with my parents) and looking for negotiation tips

Currently I am looking for a 2021 GLC300 4MATIC. This is the lease deal I have so far,

Term: 36/12K
MSRP: 46,250
Cap Cost: 43,012
Residual: 54%
Monthly Pay: 651 with zero down
Acquisition Fee:1059
Doc 459
Title: 75
Additional: 45
Vermont Tax (6%)

The dealer told me this is already including all incentives and rebates (idk how true). Please give me advice on if this is a good deal. Supposedly multiple dealers have said this is a popular vehicle and since Covid it’s been difficult To maintain inventory :frowning:

I asked 2 other dealerships and They have given me 750 and 729 as the starting monthly payments with zero down. Please message me or email me singhsaini16@hotmail.com NEED all the advice!

Also feel free to comment on this post!!!

Read, read, learn. Don’t ask - tell them what you want.

1 Like

Did you search for comparable deals? Either Shared Deals or in the Marketplace? Plus it’s thanksgiving… don’t surprised if there’s a light crowd on

Check the Edmunds forum for the rebates and MF in your area.

I looked on edmunds and couldn’t find any local deal or incentives, one of the dealers told me if I sign up for Mercedes USA club there is a 1500 incentive, (I brought this up to the dealer above) and she told me that was already included.

Has any one had any experience with getting the GLC? Realistically what is a good deal? I saw invoice is around 42k?

Stop talking to dealers. Talking to dealers is for finding someone to do your deal. You need to figure out what that is first. It isn’t for finding out what a car should lease for. What you have done here is gone to the dealer and said “how much do you want me to pay.” Of course they’re going to give you numbers that are in their best interest. Walk away from these dealers. You’ve already set yourself up for failure.

Step back, read through the leasing101. Research here. Get the rv/mf/incentive information from Edmunds. Look at shared deals to find your target pre-incentive discount. Use that information to determine a target deal based on your personal situation, and then shop that.

You can’t be effective in negotiating if you don’t know where you want to be.

1 Like

Try doing a search here for recent deals. The GLC gets mentioned pretty freq, although many of them are loaners (and don’t recall many from New England). My vague recollection is that 10% off MSRP is good, but don’t quote me.

If your discount already includes $1500, that’s TERRIBLE.

Also consider reaching out to a broker.

@AutoCompanion

This is a horrific deal. Listen to what everyone has said and read before talking to any dealers.

Thank you for all the help! I was able to get the payment down to 630/month no payment upfront. I decided to defer my decision until December. I have already notified the dealers that I currently need to re-evaluate. It seems that I can’t find much info on The GLC 300 rebates or incentives right now

Did you post on Edmunds and ask?

I have not, I plan to post for December next week

It might be wise to also consider a broker to help you through this process. There are some awesome ones on this site that can get you in the car you want for the payment you want. Reach out to them if you feel it’s worth it!

1 Like

does anyone happen to know the residual value on a '21 GLC 4matic with 10k miles and a 42 mo term?

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding you deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option. The forums at Edmunds are where we go to get that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. You’ll want to post of the model specific thread for the vehicle you’re interested in and request the most current numbers for your zip code. It is often easiest to find that thread by searching Google for “Edmunds lease” followed by the model of vehicle you’re interested in.

1 Like

As always, ask Edmunds forums

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

I think 10% off pre-incentive should be the minimum somebody needs to lease almost any Mercedes. I managed to get 12% off on a C43 coupe including fleet, and then 14% off including loyalty on a 2020 GLC in August. But I’m in so cal and it’s pretty competitive here.