New Lease Broker Looking for Software

I think he’s saying there is no software, but if there was one, it would be far too expensive.

1 Like

There is at least one broker here who pays for software and desks his own deals.

2 Likes

Why don’t you pay the sales manager at the dealership to update the quotes every month?

1 Like

Ya there’s a few I know that desk.

2 Likes

Yes that’s what I’m looking to network with. I want to know which software is effective.

2 Likes

Same

So you want your prospective competitors who pay for a competitive advantage, to share all their lessons learned - gratis - so you can decide what is worth it to you, so you can setup shop and compete with them.

You could also spend some time online, doing your own research, looking at software demos getting price sheets, and talking to users of those systems.

If I were such a broker, maybe paying my broker fee as a consulting retainer might be worth the time I could have otherwise spent desking deals for another client. But giving away my time to bootstrap a competitor seems perplexing.

2 Likes

To be fair, he did offer to compensate for the information.

Op might consider working as an apprentice under a senior broker for a time. If they have clientele and leads to bring to the table could be a win-win.

1 Like

I am surprised there aren’t more broker groups. Economies of scale and all that.

3 Likes

SMG Brokers in LA is a prime example. Some larger brokers are starting branches in Orange County.

3 Likes

Yes sir your right that’s why I offered to compensate anyone that can teach me. I put that in the original post. I know how valuable a persons time is. Again, I am willing to compensate.

Yes I did.

Yes do you know anyone that I can work with In the begging.

1 Like

Yes we should start a group for just brokers. Their is a good facebook group for independent car dealers but not for leasing brokers.

1 Like

Are they franchising?

1 Like

No, just opening more branches with employees.

1 Like

Hey Michael,
Can you please give specific companies names? I am looking to open independent leasing brokerage and am trying to find a software and I have no luck with that so far.

is market scan expensive?

Prohibitively - usually in the neighborhood of $40k a month mínimums for these players

1 Like

It’s about $800 a month for our store

2 Likes