New Cars for Sale - Leads from LHers!

New Tundra Capstone $13k off MSRP, I can put you in touch with my sales associate. DM me if you are interested, truck is located in Colorado and the store would not ship so you need to sign the deal in person.

4 Likes

Just sold mine for $5.5k over MSRP to a dealer. Last week I missed out on an $8k over MSRP offer from another dealer because my replacement vehicle had not arrived on time. Market is cooling off for sure but these are still in-demand trucks with limited supply…

1 Like

FL dealer Z06 coupe for MSRP. Arrives on Monday.

7 Likes

Anyone want a GLS63 at 12% off? I am thinking of getting one but maybe if someone else down, get bigger discount?

@Dany1122

3 Likes

Details???

This dealer has a loaner LYRIQ Sport 1 AWD that’s supposedly $299/mo with $2,999 DAS + drive-offs. Could be a steal with conquest and Costco, if real:

This unit:

https://www.cadillacofcalabasas.com/inventory/new-2024-cadillac-lyriq-sport-1-all-wheel-drive-suv-1gykptrl7rz114356/

1 Like

I called them on Thursday thanks to the hero @mattin916 finding this listing for me. GM I spoke with said that car was sold on Tuesday/Wednesday and they have no other VINs that qualify for the CCR discount. Also said he gets dozens of calls per day for this (idk why it’s still listed).
Just the info he gave me.

2 Likes

Dealer is a waste of time. Was about to close on one with them (salesperson took ages to respond) once they started getting traction on them they bumped the payment from $329 to $400.

They just recently opened up shop too so I’m surprised at the lack of motivation on their end.

4 Likes

The Lyriq loaner cars can qualify for an extra $2500 rebate. Again, seems vin specific.

I offered that GM $2500 less than I was paying for a non-loaner in NorCal, and he declined.

No idea if it’s the case here, but I know some deals have been gobbled up by dealership employees once they become away of all of the rebates.

On one car I was negotiating on, manager told me one of his employees realized they had conquest, Costco, GM employee, and early reservation rebate and if stacked, the car would be free. Haha

2 Likes

I have a theory.

13 Likes

If anyone else wants 2023 Rivian R1T discounts. Please PM me. It’s $6k off for Large battery pack and $7250 off for Max battery pack.

8 Likes

anybody wants an xm ?
2023 xm white, msrp is 168k
36months 7500 miles, $0 down - $1434 taxes included.

11 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Lot of car for that payment.

Someone can correct me if i’m wrong, but I believe this thread is for LHers to LHers, with no broker fees (or starbucks gift cards :roll_eyes:) allowed

22 Likes

I’m interested. Could you share details? What’s the price if I need more miles?

Any idea what a low mileage lease would look like on one of these?

Lowest is 10k, 36 mo. 24 has way worse terms. You are looking at $600 and change+DAS with the referral for a Dual Max.

If you can find a Quad, you can get close to my numbers and sub $500.

2 Likes

thats the problem, at least in socal, only dual max left all in the 620+ range currently.

It’s not a bad deal, just not a screaming deal like the sub 500s

1 Like

38 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5