New Cars for Sale - Leads from LHers!

Hi Friend,

yes, you are correct, it factors additional $2500 state credit for vehicles under $35,000, following is the breakup.

• $8100 - State Credit
  • $10,900 - Manufacturer Credit

Price can go down future by negotiating dealer discount, if anyone seriously looking for this car.

1 Like

State credit should be $7,500 ($5,000 + $2,500) if taken on your tax return. Does it rise to $8,100 if taken at point of sale like the 5k rises to $5,350? That is really interesting, if so. Didn’t realize that. Thanks!

Seems state has increased the rebate by $600. So its $5600 & $8100 respective. Not sure if it has to do with POS. I will do some research. Because i know many dealers gives apply $5350 (may be they deduct some) instead of $5000.

1 Like

I think the rebate drops by $250 if assigned to the dealer. Hence $5600 - 250 = $5350 that dealers are posting. Dealers always find a way to get a few bucks in fees.

1 Like

Colorado has some silly rebates for evs! I just did a rav prime there that was literally 100/mo less then everywhere else

1 Like

A dealership here in Michigan I do a ton of business with is offering the following.

3% under invoice on any Ram RHO or any other RAM Truck order or existing inventory
Will take tread lightly or affilate as an additional discount if available on that model

• no add on required
  • $260 Doc Fee $10 temp tags $24 CUR Fee and your states TTL
  • If you do not sign in person $270 notary fee
  • Will allow lease if Michigan resident with no mark up above buy rate
  • Do not have to use dealership financing
  • 100% price protection once order is placed
  • They handle all registration/title/tag paperwork in state of Michigan
  • Out of State you handle registration/title/tag paperwork
  • Will pick up for free from local airport
  • $1000 nonrefundable deposit

Pm me and I will put you in contact with them

9 Likes

Vouch for Schyuler and his Dealer. They’re legit

2 Likes

3% under invoice on RAM RHO or any other model order or in stock

A dealership here in Michigan I do a ton of business with is offering the following.

• 3% under invoice on any Ram RHO or any other RAM Truck order or existing inventory
  • Will take tread lightly or affilate as an additional discount if available on that model
  • no add on required
  • $260 Doc Fee $10 temp tags $24 CUR Fee and your states TTL
  • If you do not sign in person $270 notary fee
  • Will allow lease if Michigan resident with no mark up above buy rate
  • Do not have to use dealership financing
  • 100% price protection once order is placed
  • They handle all registration/title/tag paperwork in state of Michigan
  • Out of State you handle registration/title/tag paperwork
  • Will pick up for free from local airport
  • $1000 nonrefundable deposit

Pm me and I will put you in contact with them

2 Likes

I’ve spent two weeks and countless hours hunting Cadillac Lyriqs. Very confusing market as rebates are vin specific and dealer discounts vary dramatically.

There are 3 units left in Northern California that qualify for rebates that will lease very well that I can pass on.
As in, can be had for under $375/month effective if you meet all requirements.

Must have Conquest, Costco before 4/30, and top tier credit - and be in Norcal. Also must be willing to do one-pay.

If all of those apply and you are ready to go, please DM me and I will give you the dealer contact.

Note, I would consider this price range generally non-replicable. This is dealer specific and vin specific. I’ve talked to every dealer in norcal, and many in socal, and had them run pretty much every unit in existence.

9 Likes

This is solid. The VINs qualifying for the extra ccr seem RARE.

is there a way to check on the consumer side query by VIN or something?

Not sure if there is. I just contacted several dealers, all of whom claimed they didn’t have any qualifying VINs

What does 3% off Rho invoice equate to in terms of amount off MSRP? (Approx)

1 Like

It depends on the RHO build but roughly $8500-$10500

2 Likes

A Hyundai dealership officially offered me an I5 SEL SR, $0 out of pocket, $380/month including tax, 24/12. But I walked away. I asked for the extra wear & tear package. And they wouldn’t include. May come to regret, but the way I see it, there are SO MANY I5s on the lots right now, that the deals are only going to improve.

I did got an offer on the Subaru Solterra, for 36/10, $1700 drive off total, $330/mo.

Welcome back :upside_down_face:

Did you order a RHO? Still contemplating…

1 Like

Thanks!

Because we both know that I need to do more data points :innocent:

Yes I ordered two of them. Both Base and Black.

2 Likes

:rofl: you know we have to give you some jabs now and then.

Your data points are certainly valuable.

I think it will be a fun truck, but I guarantee that I’ll have the reminder that tHiS iSn’T a TrX. I don’t see it being a keeper for me (what is these days :grin:), so it would be a slight gamble on the flip potential.

1 Like

Exactly!

I am undecided if I will keep one for a while as I have a Raptor R coming soon that I am undecided if I will keep or flip.

I agree I think it will still be a fun truck but I am more positive on the flip potential especially on the lower cost trucks with the big discount. The dealer I referenced above normally does registration and funding in less than a week so it is easy to turn.

I have a family member that works for Direct Connect and they are in the testing phase for kits on the straight six that make well over 1,000 hp reliably. It still wont have the right sound but it will be lighter and easier to tune.

Happy hunting!

2 Likes

Anyone has any experience with this site?