New Cars for Sale - Leads from LHers!

Black on brown

24/7500

1 Like

Meanwhile I’m trying to dump my $900/mo s500 bc I can barely drive it after my last surgery :man_shrugging:

I will say the s class is pretty phenomenal tho. It’s so much more elevated than the eqs and so much better looking. Wish I could actually enjoy it. Just know once you get an mb lease you are stuckkkk

5 Likes

Can it be transferred? I would be interested

I think he has to die first.

14 Likes

I’ve seen people fake death js

2 Likes

13 month lease wasn’t it? you’re almost done.

Will echo though. I’ve driven every S class since 2004 and they each get better. The new S580 is by far the best, especially the interior.

1 Like

6 months left. So not the end of the world by any means

3 Likes

I have secured a deal on 2023 Kia Niro EV wind (MSRP $42,5xx) 24month/20K miles for $320/month including MD taxes ($2279). I’m keeping it as a backup as my 2024 Ioniq 5 SEL order is not confirmed. If the Ioniq 5 deal is confirmed, then I can pass this on to other LHrs. ETA 3/2/24

5 Likes

Any real ballers here? 12 months BENTAYGA and CONTINENTAL GT V8 leases and more.

2 Likes

Lol they do 180 months loans. Imagine someone paying off a house before paying off their DBX.

But the big brain move would be living out of your DBX. Just park it in Oxnard, CA next to the dude living out of his Porsche.

7 Likes

Affordable for all :point_up: :smile:

41k DAS + 2,500 miles for the 12 month lease… LOLOL

1 Like

Not a baller, heh? Well, the 23 Vantage is around $2,500 + tax on 39 months. Do the math, obviously.
But offering the 12 months lease on a $300k car in VA (and in DMV) is just crazy.

1 Like

Jesus christ, 180 month financing?!?

Just think, in 2038, someone may still be paying off that loan for their 2023 Bentayga

1 Like

Mommas porsche* @drdvrgs

3 Likes

2500/mo for a 19 bentayga :joy:. Can buy them for like 80

1 Like

any cpo bentleys that can be leased ? 2022 or so? some unicorn deals lol sub $999

Did you even read the fine print? Or do we skip that nowadays

4 Likes

I feel like we have widely different views on what a unicorn deal is

8 Likes