New BMW X3 buy/finance

Looking for brand vehicle purchase before end of year. Offered 7.5% off MSRP. Minus $1000 rebate, minus $1000 loyalty. Finance if 2.99% for 36 months. Not bad, but do you think Imcan do better near month’s end? Thanks.

SUV stock isn’t great right now. Most of us are offering 8% off, for comparison, so that’s about as good as you’re going to do on an X3. If you wait, there may not be anything left or anything you’d want to buy.

You’re basically asking everyone to whip out their crystal balls.

If you have an extremely specific build that is very hard to find, take it. If you’re looking at common builds then they’ll always be around.

Just anecdotally it seems the industry is revisiting some of the megalomania that used to exist, when bragging rights for “best selling” were huge to them. And/or dealerships are targeting future allocations by hitting sales goals this year. Off the top of my head, announcements I’ve seen in just the last 24 hours

New push on Q5: now 12% off
Kia Telluride now at invoice
Demo iX M60 at 19.6%

1 Like

Just asked a question. Common sense tells me some dealers are going to want to get vehicles off their books and hit the big numbers. I would assume 10% will be doable if I can find a suitable build. 10% + $2000 in rebates is about as good as anybody is going to do on an X3 in this market.

Send your 10%off offer to 30+ dealers. Tell them you will sign tomorrow. See what happens.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.