New BMW lease, need help! Please and thank you!

, ,

$1500 off + buy rate

Not sure how it’s calculated but if .00136 is $1200 over MSRP and extra $1000 incentive (currently getting $500 loyalty credit), $2200 over 3yrs is only 60ish off/month. Just not much out here.

Other option was to factory order for MSRP or below, but that will take weeks to months from what I’m hearing. And timing is an issue.

Money isn’t an issue. But obviously, I don’t want to get ripped off.

Just called other bmw dealerships in the area

Same terms 2022 x6 listing price on bmwusa.com was $79,xxx. Same terms as original, they want 1491/month.
2022 x4 m40 1250/month w/o MSDs…you get the point.
These numbers would be robbery last year…As a buddy of mine just purchased an x3 M last year for 70k flat…

Looks like I’m going to have to go with x3 m40…let’s just hope they don’t decide to add some extra fees last minute :sweat_smile:

If you’re saying that this “at MSRP offer at .00136” has an extra $1000 incentive being rolled into that you’d get elsewhere, then a broker at $1500 off pre-incentive at buy rate is a savings of about $3700. Factor in ~$500 broker fee, and you’re looking at this deal being about $3200 more than what you’d pay going through a broker.

If that’s accurate, why would you move forward with this deal vs using a broker?

3 Likes

Consider going through a broker, and custom ordering. It’s been my experience that you’ll get hosed if you buy/lease existing inventory. There are metrics at play (if dealer x sells y number of cars, they get better future allocations), and brokers know the dealers who are willing to play ball.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.