New at this - 2024 Audi Q5 40 Premium, QX50 etc

I managed to get it down to $3900 down - includes t, f and 1st month’s payment.
Monthly payment is 540.

Thoughts?

What is the pre-incentive discount off MSRP?

Doesn’t change anything, still a hard pass.

2 Likes

Generally this is some combo of low RV and high MF and lack of meaningful incentives that make it impossible for an attainable dealer discount to overcome.

1 Like

Got it. This salesperson seems very motivated though and I think if I pushed a little more, she would be willing to give me the numbers I want.

So if you were me, what should I ask for to make it a good deal?

I have no idea. You couldn’t pay me to drive an SUV, and I live far outside your market.

But when I leased my Audi (sedan) in June I used the healthy supply of recent data points (Marketplace, Share Deals & Tips, SIGNED!, etc.) for the same model in my market to arrive at the price I was willing to pay.

That was my second lease. I did the first one (BMW) in 2019 the same way.

Both were strong deals.

It takes some effort to learn how this works, but it’s 100% worth it. Mastering the calculator is an invaluable skill.

2 Likes

Thank you! Agree learning the calculator is the key. Will keep trying.

If you haven’t already, spend some time here:

Thanks for sharing.

You keep misunderstanding how leases work. There’s nothing a dealer can do to combat the RV and MF beyond the discount. And they’re not going to double their usual discount to compensate for a poor RV and MF.

The salesperson is motivated to make a sale and make some commission, that’s all. They don’t get to make the decisions that define your cost. For the decisions that matter, see above.

Dealer is offering 10% off MSRP right now + $1,000 loyalty.

Is it possible to get this down somewhere in the 500’s or am I delusional? New at this so appreciate guidance.

What % dealer discount would be required to get you there based on the programs as they apply to you?

How does that % discount compare to what you’ve seen in the shared deals and broker listings?

Try to put the numbers in the calculator. Have you seen a similar car here in the 500’s?

if that’s a loaded qx50, i have a few 23s left. should be much better than that.

@aronchi - this is a 2023 sensory. Do you have any of these or maybe even Autograph?

white one yeah.

Okay, would you mind PM’ing your pricing on it?

text me please 732-779-2587

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.