Carma Auto Leasing : Previously New Age Auto Lease - Broker - Northeast, NJ, NYC, PA, CT

• Region(s) serviced : NJ, NYC, CT, PA
  • Vehicle brands sold: Nissan, Hyundai, Subaru, and more on the way!
  • Fee amount: $499
  • Number of months/years in business: We have been in the car industry for 5+ years

Just got a car through these guys, seamless process great customer service, with in a day did the deal and picked up the car , thanks again

3 Likes

Congrats on the new vehicle and congrats on being our first Leasehackr customer! Glad we were able to help you out.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

This is review thread. DM users directly with all questions please.

Easy easy easy

Picked up car same day. Everything was prepared when I arrived at the dealership . I appreciate the help.

1 Like

Thank you Randy! Enjoy the car in good health!

Thank you John for the super quick turnaround. I got the vehicle within 24hrs! Great communication! A+

2023 Nissan Pathfinder SL Premium. :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Thank you, hope you enjoy it!

Here’s a review for this broker.

First time using a broker. Incredibly simple, selected a pathfinder on the google sheet that he has, told him which one. Verified available and the calc link was correct, paid the broker fee (Zelle only- yes I was scared I wouldn’t see that money again but did it anyway), he sent me the digital credit app from the dealer, filled it out, got the approval on credit and deal approval from New Age. Went to the dealer, and everything was exactly as described, not 1 cent more. ZERO negotiation. Dealer treated me like a VIP and got everything exactly as described. Drove away very happy! Thanks again Johnny & New Age! You were awesome!

Not my first time using a broker to get a car, but definitely the best experience I had.

I took a look at the google sheet John posted, picked out a few cars and then discussed everything else via text. After a quick conversation, I picked out the exact Nissan Pathfinder I liked and locked in that vehicle with a zelle payment to John. He then sent me a link to Nissan financing, and i texted him my ID. That’s it, process was done.

Next day I went and picked up my vehicle. Dealership was great, treated me with the utmost respect the entire time and the price was exactly what was sent to me.

Great experience working with John and he got me an amazing price as well.

Just leased my 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4Xe with Johnny at Carma. From start to finish, Johnny provided exceptional service, making the entire experience simple, fast, and stress-free. He was responsive, attentive, and always kept me informed throughout the entire process.

The process was rather quick and simple. Picked out the car that I wanted and it was waiting for me when I showed up to the dealer. The dealership had everything ready to go - signed all of the paperwork and I was out of there with my new car!

I will be most definitely be recommending Johnny and Carma Auto Leasing to friends and family for future purchases. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for your fantastic review of your recent leasing experience with me at Carma. It was an absolute pleasure assisting you in leasing your 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4XE.

I’m thrilled to hear that the entire process, from start to finish, met your expectations and that I was able to provide exceptional service. Making the experience simple, fast, and stress-free for you was my top priority, and I’m delighted that you felt well-informed and supported throughout.

We strive to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for all our customers, and your feedback is truly encouraging.

Thank you for putting your trust in me and for recommending both myself and Carma Auto Leasing to your friends and family. I genuinely appreciate your support, and I’m thrilled to have exceeded your expectations.

Once again, thank you for choosing Carma and for taking the time to share your positive experience. If there’s anything else I can assist you with in the future, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Enjoy your new Jeep Grand Cherokee 4XE!

Just completed the lease of a '23 Jeep GC 4xe with Carma Auto Leasing.

Johnny worked with me throughout the entire lease process as well as helping out with the sale of my current vehicle (and, by far, getting me the best offer).

I can not overstate how amazing the process was with Johnny. He was attentive and without fail answered every one of my numerous questions, often within seconds.

Carma Auto is the third different lease broker I’ve used over the past 3 years. All of them being very good but Johnny brought a service and attentiveness that made him easily stand out above the others.

Would not hesitate to use Johnny again and recommend Carma to friend and family.

Wrapped up a GC 4xe this past weekend. Great to work with. Good deal, very responsive to phone and texts, seamless process. Finalized the numbers, locked in the car, signed the paperwork and overnighted it back and had the car delivered (for a fee) pretty quickly. Whole process was smooth and relatively quick. From start to finish, first inquiry to car in my driveway was just under two weeks. Would recommend and would work with again in the future.

1 Like

Thanks to Carma Auto Leasing and Johnny for getting the suv my wife was looking for. After we left the Jeep dealership after test driving the Grand Cherokee L Limited my wife was sold. She was not sold on the price on the dealership was trying to give us though. So I went on the hunt to find a better price. I contacted Johnny at the end of June. My wife was set on a color and particular package. The dealership that Carma works with did not have the one we wanted on the lot. Johnny told us to take the gamble on waiting on July incentives and he would also be able to get the exact suv we wanted. Not only did he come through with the suv wanted he saved us a significant amount money. My wife and I could not be happier with working with Johnny and Carma Auto Leasing. We look forward to working with them in the future.

1 Like

John at Carma was a pleasure to work with. Answered every call and text to ensure all of my questions were answered. Helped me get my wife a 2023 Jeep GC 4xe. The process was flawless. John was on top of everything. He also helped me get equity in my current vehicle. Highly recommend and look forward to getting another vehicle from him in the future.

1 Like

I reached out to John because he had a great deal on a 2023 Nissan Rogue. He was very responsive and listened to my preferences and gave great suggestions. The whole process was smooth, and he made sure I was comfortable with every decision. Thanks to his expertise and friendly approach, I was able to pickup the Nissan Rogue the very next day!

I highly recommend Carma to anyone in search of a fantastic car-leasing experience!

IMG_7406

1 Like