New 2024 Toyota Seinna XLE FWD 8 seater in Black $47,750

Please include monthly payment or selling price in the TITLE.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2024 Toyota Sienna XLE (8 seater)

MSRP: $46,750
Monthly payment (pre-tax): N/A
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): N/A

Current mileage: 0

Cash due (if any): $1500 - $500 deposit I paid ( that money will be taken off the price of car) and $1000 fee I paid to broker
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution:
Transfer fee:
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes you can ship anywhere

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: brand new from dealer

Photos:

I signed on this minivan for my wife and it was delayed by a week - I ended up getting one locally. I paid a broker $1000 for the find and $500 non refundable deposit.
I’m looking just to make up the money I spent and dealer will transfer to any name I want. Car is arriving this week so needs to be done quickly.

Consider all that lost money. You’re not going to get back broker fee. Good luck though car will be sold easily by dealership before you can find anyone on here

2 Likes

Paying $1000 over sticker isn’t crazy for an 8 seater xle.

Any mandatory dealer add ons? And doc fee amount? If you know the money factor or interest rate the dealer is providing, especially if not marked up, someone could bite.

There are no mandatory add on packages like coverage etc. there are a couple of packages like premium carpet, roof rails, mud guards - but total msrp with all add ons is $46,750. Doc dees are $499. i was planning to finance it with no markup

I remember XLE in Fort Lauderdale, Florida used to be $31K back in 2014

Yup. I had. 36k/12 lease on an xle for $319 including nj tax with first mo das in 2016. How times have changed

I suggest asking broker to allow you to keep a full or partial credit of the fee for the future. So in 2-3 years you can use it. They can say no but worth a shot. For dealer in some states a refund is mandatory but often they refund deposits even if not. Remember they can always say no but it doesn’t hurt to ask nicely.

1 Like

Send me details on it. I might be able to find someone as these are tough to get