NEW 2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Mom

Thank you. I will contact him.

The whole purpose is to understand if my calculation is correct. I thought I had all the details to build it.

Your numbers are off by about $250. Pretty close, probably a fee being double counted or something like that:

Also, I’m seeing $3300 for the volvo allowance in Florida right now, not $4300 using 32904

Thank you for double checking. $4300 was confirmed actually by several sources, including the Edmunds.

What’s your zip code? The $3300 above is direct from Volvo.

my zip is 33009

$4,300 on 7 passenger for his zip

the dealer just replied saying that Adjusted cap cost is $50244.45

That’s why I asked. Amazing what 2 hours south will do.

Yeah, strange. Different incentives in the same region.

But as a trader, you will get one the highest dealer fees, and stubborn dealer who are refusing to provide a worksheet.

I’ve heard of the greater Miami area having different incentives than the rest of Florida before

If I get a couple more grand out selling price, I will bite. But that is IF.
Don’t know how else to motivate, perhaps wait till the end of the month.

I wouldn’t expect to get a couple more grand out of the selling price. $1k maybe if the dealer is desperate.

With $1k less and MSDs, the monthly payment comes to $465 inc tax.
Perfect number for me. I will try my best and of course report back.

$1k falls into the category of possible, but unlikely, especially given the current environment. It isn’t into “not a chance in hell” territory though.

Finally signed today, $1429.76 down and $5000 MSDs - $455.81 inc tax. Adj cap cost $48,836.31.

1 Like

Can you posted an updated calculator link with all updated info such percent off MSRP before incentives and breakdown of incentives? Thanks.

Thats a good deal contrats. Can you PM me the salesperson/dealer on this one. I am having troubles with the guys in SFL.

can’t get exactly to the penny but here it is, similar to the one above:

$1250 - Costco and $4300 Vovlo cash lease. Florida deal.

My POC didn’t mind to release the name. He is Andy Park at Gunther, Daytona, FL