NEW 2019 Infiniti Q50 3.0t Signature Edition 45k MSRP - $360 monthly (incl. tax) with $0 DAS - Boston

Thank you all for all of your help. I was originally looking at 430i xDrive loaner/demos and Q50 3.0t lux until I discovered the Q50 Signature 3.0t (and watched 3 or 4 430s get scooped up in front of my eyes at the e-price.

After reaching out to c.20 dealers in total within a 250 mile radius (both BMW and Infiniti) and getting laughed at by 75% of them, I ultimately decided to go with the Q50 Sig edition. The sales manager at the dealer started in June and was completely ready to match or beat any other deal. At the end, he even threw in a free year of service once I mentioned that I had been contemplating a BMW. All negotiating took place through email with some slight back and forth on fees in person.

Big thanks to this forum and its amazing calculator. Special thanks to @spockvr6 for being available to answer any questions I had about deals (he almost seemed as excited as I was when I got this deal)

Still working on locking down insurance, so I will post pictures once I drive it off (which will probably be next Saturday).

2019, Infiniti, Q50, 3.0T Signature Edition, Liquid Platinum

MSRP: $44,870
Net capitalized cost: $35,870
Monthly Payment: $360
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00029
Residual: 52%
Incentives: Dealer cash, summer rebate, VPP
Region: Northeast (Boston, MA)
Leasehackr Score: 11.2 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: Leasehackr deal calculator link

3 Likes

Nice job! Hope they dont sell your car to someone else in the next seven days though…

Did you give a deposit, credit app or sign paperwork yet?

Congrats on landing a car! I know you spent a ton of time and effort in pursuit of this lease. And yeah, definitely post pics✔️

2 Likes

He already threw the sold sign on it. Credit app will be done today. Was doing it last night but 3 people were in front of me, so he offered to Lyft me up this morning

Good work. That’s a $2000 loser

1 Like

Sharp payment. $0 Drive off including tax too. Well done! Persistence pays off!

2 Likes

Just finished lease app. Payment is actually $396.

Updated the post and leasehackr score (10.2) for this.

3 Likes

Update: Emailed Infiniti and got a $1250 VPP. Monthly payment should be c.$360 now. Updated post and leasehackr score (11.2).

Should be picking up the car Saturday and will post pics then

1 Like

Yeah!!!More free money! Nice job✔️

2 Likes

Finally picked her up!

4 Likes

Register as a dealer and then post in the Share a deal section and im sure youll have people messaging you

Beautiful machine!

1 Like