New 2019 BMW 330ix review

had no idea it could be had with AWD. The 2.0 turbo AWD could be an enticing package … alas, they only come with CVT. That immediately dismisses it from any consideration on my part.

Whether the tire or the chassis is to blame we can’t be certain, but it’s possible we will see better skidpad numbers from better-optioned 3-series test vehicles

It had MSport with summer tires but not the track handling pkg and 19” which transform the f30 into a mean machine.
G series with those options?
Stay tuned…

This latest redesign added it as an option.

Amen!

You must be reading diff magazines that I am. The reviews I’ve seen seem to all say it’s promising, a good first attempt, enjoyable, but hardly class leading (and a bad value in the higher trim levels).

Value is a relative term, as long as the lease payment is cheap who cares what msrp is?

I just drove/tracked the 2019 330i at the Meadowlands BMW Drive event. Nice car!

It had M Sport package and track package and it came in that beautiful Estoril Blue. Car handled great and felt much faster than my 2018 330xi. Also to mention that it felt much larger inside.
Didn’t get a chance to play much with the tech inside.

Like I said previously, if discounts/incentives are similar to the way they are now when my lease is up, I will get into another 3 series BMW lease for sure.

+1, did the same track day with 2019 330 and was very impressed. Engine responsiveness and interior were a definite upgrade v my 2016 328.

Small fix. There is no Estoril Blue anymore. It is Portimao blue. Different color.

Yes sorry…saw that after the fact when I was attempting to build one on the BMW site.

Gorgeous color, nonetheless…

From the little I’ve seen here, Kia is doing itself no favors w/ Stinger lease…

In my experience, it was great. I drove it for the autocross event at metlife, the car truly shines. But, that was when it was being pushed to the limit. The test drive cars were fully equipped and m sport brakes were great also.
That being said, I think other companies are catching up. Driver Assistance being free on almost all non German cars makes them a good deal. Also Germans used to excel at quality than quantity, now it seems like the other way around.
@nyclife Stinger is great looking car, but interior material feels cheap. I hope kia will fix it with next refresh… but just a hope.

I’m genuinely curious as to how folks are qualifying “cheapness” in the interior feel of the Stinger. I sat in Infiniti and BMW before leasing my GT and the interior quality in the Stinger felt superior to the two former. The materials were all soft touch with very limited usage of hard plastic and the seats were nicely bolstered and made of real leather.

All the vents clicked when you turned and switched them and after 8 months of ownership nothing rattled, fell apart, or peeled. The trim lighting at night (color configurable) was a nice touch and the aluminum look trim really made the interior classy. Very few scratches showed up except where there was piano black plastic and even that was a very small amount of usage.

The Q50 interior really fell apart at the dash and the BMW 328 GT had extensive usage of hard plastic and I wasn’t a fan of the layout of the center console.

My only complaint about the Stinger interior was the infotainment kit and lack of rotary dial.

What I liked about the Stinger interior the most was that if it looked like metal, it felt like metal; even the buttons and those had a satisfying and hard click when pressed.

Just my unsolicited opinion.

I’ve owned Audis and BMWs and was going to get the new 3 Series but the problem was it’s interior is way tighter than I was expecting. I’ve owned a 2016 3 Series and decided to get an Audi A5 instead.

Stop bumping 8-10 month old threads