New! 2018 BMW 320i xdrive, 42k msrp, 263 + tax, Including Loyalty, TDAS: 1st month, dmv, msds, documentation, bank [NJ/PA/CT/NY]

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW 320i xdrive
MSRP: $ 42,390
Monthly Payment: $ 263
Drive-Off Amount: $ 1st month, dmv, msds, documentation, bank
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00182
Residual: 66%
Available Incentives: 4000 lease bonus, and 1000 loyalty both included. Grad/usaa not included but can be added in
Region: NJ/PA/CT/NY

Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&msrp=42390&sales_price=37171&months=24&mf=.00182&dp=0&doc_fee=141&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=5000&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=66&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&monthlyTax_radio=true&miles=10000&msd=7

4 Likes

I’m interested PM me

The other way might work better.

4 Likes

Can you work up a similar quote on a 3-series xDrive wagon with USAA and/or fleet if available? 24 or 36 mos. I configured one online, worked out to around $50k MSRP including Luxury, Convenience, Premium and a few other options (build code dsfjknzj).

New user, please pm and confirm addtl options and color choices. Have usaa and loyalty. Thx!

Please PM me the details, I am in Philly area

If doc fee and bank fee is the same for everyone. Why not add that into the payment? Seems more like a dealer ad, trying to make the payment look artificially low.

Sorry for my opinion, but since I get so many on my unobscured pricing, I thought I’d ask. Have a great day.

Can you PM me details, please.

As a broker, I can run a lease, not that you would know anything about that, and modify the numbers to a customers liking. So if you have specifics you’d like me to change to fit your scenario, I can do that. Of course, provided you are interested in the car. Thanks and have a great day!

1 Like

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Ursus is going to come in here any moment now and throw all this in the landfill, but just to get my 2 cents - nyclife has a rock solid reputation for helping people on both coasts both brokering solid deals and for providing people with a lot of information to hack their own deals. Everyone knows that he’s a broker that takes a broker’s fee, and everyone knows that his numbers are correct and can be trusted.

1 Like

Well said - and I can personally attest to it. Now, let’s get this thread back on track!

1 Like

I am interested please PM me