New 2018 530e Lease Deal Check

I have a deal worked out and will be picking up this weekend but I want to make sure of one last thing.

MSRP: $58,xxx
Selling Price: $49,xxx (just over 15% off including OL code)
Rebates: $3,000 ($2,000 lease + $1,000 conquest)
Monthly Payment: $526/month ($415/month effective after $866 BMWCCA, $1,500 State of CA & $800 PG&E)
Drive-Off Amount: $0 + $4,200 MSDs
Months: 36 mo
Annual Mileage:10,000
MF: 0.00142 after MSDs
RV: 61%

Super happy with the numbers but my question in on the Leasehackr score. The deal sheet shows a total of $3,000 for 1st payment, upfront charges and cap cost reduction but the dealers said “the rebates are covering these” and I will not come out of pocket for anything except the MSDs.

$0 DAS lease calulator - Hackr Score 12

$1,424 DAS - Hackr Score 13.3

Both calculators list total lease cost as $14,951, what am I missing?

Serious? Why does the LH score matter? Do you even know what it stands for?

1 Like

I though I did…

$9,000 down payment makes a LH score of 13.7!!! Even better!!

We FINALLY figured out what Accord Hybrid guy was doing. Like I’ve said all along, he was playing chess while we were playing checkers :worried:

2 Likes

The number of years it would take for the accumulated average monthly payments to exceed the MSRP. The higher the score, the better the deal

I get it now. More down = lower payment = higher score. I just didn’t know if I was somehow rolling the taxes fees in and making them taxable since they have me putting nothing down besides MSDs.

Thank you for clarifying!

More down = less finance charges = higher score.

The score is totally meaningless IMO. I would like to see it tied to a $/mi cost to make it relevant to demos and different lease mileage terms.

Wow, this is on a 2019? Great work.

2018 but i’m pretty happy with it

Still about as good as you’ll get on a 2018. The new 5 Series is a great ride.

How much did they reduce the price if not including the OL code?

To me there’s room there possibly another 1K. Anyway I don’t think this is amazing/unicorn - but it’s good enough so enjoy it.

You’ll be glad you have it. Gas just hit $4/gal for premium, and I learned at fill up that the 530e demands premium…

Is this a service loaner or new inventory?

It was $8,000 + $1,000 OL. Agreed and I will…hopefully

Title 2020

Deals on the 530e for the '19 model should get good in the fall.

2020 530e will be coming with more electric range (~35 miles) and some tweaks to styling.

2019-BMW-530E-Interior 2019-BMW-530E-Engine

Oh man, 35 miles would be wonderful.

I got 18 yesterday, which was sufficient for errand running and got me home without having to tap into my fuel tank.

Has anyone figured out how to get the federal rebate on 530e? Its available for purchase, not sure how to do this for leasing?

Not avail for leasing, the bank gets it.

and yet they don’t discount the lease?