Need your suggestion: 2021 Mercedes C300 lease ending July

Here is my situation. And any suggestions are welcomed.

I’m in CO, I leased a C300 at 2021/7.
Selling price: 39503,(MRSP 45100, 12% off).
6 MSDs: 3300
Drive off: 5211(Including MSDs)
36/7.5k
Monthly: 470

Lease ends in 4 months but I only drove 11K (not even half yet) so extremely low mileage.
But I had 2 accidents. 1 is a small garage accident, caused a tiny hole on the trunk. Another accident is that the right wheel hits the curb because of black ice, so steering linkage components got damaged and steering gear assembly got replaced.
Because of the accidents, the quotes online are barely higher than the residual so selling to 3rd vendor is not an option here.

According to the knowledge I learned here, I should buyout myself since the mileage is low. But also I should NOT buyout a car with accidents.

So any suggestions here?

Also another questions - the same dealer is trying to lease me another 2024 C300. They say they can “waive up to 5 of my remaining lease payments” .
Let’s say 3 months payments. Is that on my old 2021 C300 payments? Or on the potential new 2024 C300?
If it’s on my old 2021 one, it’s like dealer pays off the remaining payments and lease my a new one 3 months earlier? So my new lease will start this month and ends at 2027/4? If that’s the case, I just lease a new car earlier with more money, is that right?

IMO, it’s not like your car has irreparable damage to the drivetrain. If you like the car and want to buy out the lease it’s not a terrible candidate to just keep owning and save some money instead of recycling into a new lease.

But if you want a new lease on a relative bargain, Littleton, CO has a C300 4Matic loaner that could have your name on it. It has AMG Line, so at least it looks good! And the trunk doesn’t have a hole!

They were advertising 14% off MSRP, but you know you can haggle this. Maybe they’ll even work with you to help capture some positive equity in your existing MB… but that one will be tougher.

Take advantage of lease loyalty, and post some pics of your new ride. Edit: the way the early-grounding works is they just waive the last X number of payments on your old lease. So if you swap a $470 monthly for a $490 monthly technically you are paying more for those months you grounded early.

Id turn it back in then get something phev/ev to take advantage of the extra $5K credit from CO

You should only buy it if your intention is to drive it until the accident history doesn’t affect it any more, ie when its value is sub $5,000.

Same