SWAPALEASE DEAL CHECK : 2020 BMW 550i 89.5k MSRP monthly $995

Hey everyone I’m wondering if this lease I’m about to takeover is good/fair or bad ? It’s an 2020 m550i 89k msrp monthly payment is $1029 ! He is giving me $1000 incentive which makes it $995month image|251x500
This is the photo he sent me with all the lease info thanks in advance ! Any input is good !!

1 Like

You can assume an M5 for this monthly payment.

1 Like

Too high.

Needs incentive to make $900/mo or better.

He is only willing to give $1000 incentive and won’t budge said he dropped too much down on the car am I getting killed ?

If you really need a 4th person to say it, yes.

2 Likes

Him getting his shoes, coat, and hat taken has nothing to do with you. Pass on this.

5 Likes

Ive seen m4 cs deals on here couple hundred dollars a month cheaper then that with higher msrp

1 Like

My lease is ending on may 25th and I don’t know what to do right now ! I thought dropping 0 down would’ve been good I guess not

1 Like

That’s plenty of time to find a car and not just light money on fire.

4 Likes

Can someone explain to me why I can’t see his money factor and other stuff in his picture and why he dropped $9000 down and still has a $1029 payment ? Thanks

His contract, like all contracts, lists rent charge rather than the mf that tells you how much the rent charge is.

His MF is .00128

I’ll take a stab at it and work it back but from what I can see they got screwed good and hard on this deal. No reason to scoop this up for anything more than 1% max which would need another $3K incentives.

I’ll save you the effort. It’s 2% pre-incentive discount.

1 Like

He did a little over $6k down, not $9k, but his payment sucks because he overpaid by about $8000

I figured as much but wanted to be sure. Looks like they offered “invoice” but made incentives part of that offering.

Ugly deal.

So the only way to take this deal is to ask him for another 3k incentive which would total ($4,000) for it to be “worth” it for me ? 29 months from $995 to $900 is a lot

Just don’t take this deal. It sucks and it’s going to take a lot more than another $3k to make it not suck.

You could always just initiate a new deal too…

I was just saying, the most anyone should pay on such a spec is about $900/mo.

1 Like

Not like this will be hard to beat

1 Like