SWAPALEASE DEAL CHECK : 2020 BMW 550i 89.5k MSRP monthly $995

I’ll have a peek at what I could do on one when I get home and get eyes on a similarly priced car.

I should’ve asked you guys here first because I made him pay for my transfer fee application which would be $540 to be added as an incentive… and it took hours for him to say yes to this. I doubt he is giving me anything more

1 Like

Well for one it’s $500 and is/was that part of the incentive?

Anything about this car in particular that is attractive to you?

The incentive was $1000 and I talked him to $1500 ( with the $500 swap payment ) I was thinking bout getting this car because it saved me 7 months off 36 month lease and 0 down. The car is decent and decently loaded

This was the sticker specs

He also has tire and wheel warranty, excessive wear and tear protection and free maintenance…he said this was added on his payments also. Idk of that makes a big difference

1 Like

Your total lease cost on this one would be about $29000. If you get one of these for $800 a month new (which is probably not at all unreasonable), you’d spend the same amount of money but get 7 months free.

2 Likes

Run don’t walk.

3 Likes

I know you’re really hoping one of us is going to help you justify signing on this… It’s not going to happen. This is a horrible deal. Don’t make his mistake yours.

7 Likes

the transfer fee is taxed, which is why he paid 540. if he cancels, he’ll get a little over 400 back.
people here are giving you good advice (which you asked for) and you seem to not want to take it.
you can easily tell the guy you changed your mind and maybe give him half for the lost credit app fee? just a thought.

1 Like

No I’m going to take the advice and just back out. Thanks for the input everyone, you guys saved me from a bad deal that looked good in my eyes !

3 Likes

I’d give it all back.

1 Like

He didn’t apply for anything yet, he was gonna call bmw tmr and then they would’ve sent me an email to get my credit checked

1 Like

Even better

1 Like

The only advice I have for you, is if you don’t know what you are doing with lease deals, pay a broker here a small fee and let them do the work.

1 Like

Where can I find these “brokers” I would be happy to pay ! my last lease I went to a private dealer. Thanks

https://forum.leasehackr.com/c/marketplace/7 Take your pick… there are reviews as well in another part of the forum.