Need suggestions please: Sport fun leases at $450 per month

I dont have the sticker memorized but I really didnt have that many options-- a fully spec’d one gets around $55k. I have the dual pane sun roof which looks great on non-black cars especially (blacks out the whole roof). The sport seats (I love my red ones), rear diffuser, aluminum paddle shifters and pedals and black window surrounds are really all I wanted and are all standard on the Ti Sport, along with sport tires and 19" 5 hole wheels. As for Audio, there is a distinction between Default, “Premium” and “Harman Kardon Premium” audio, so be sure to ask your dealer for the cars spec (default audio is kinda trash) Blind Spot detection (Static Driver Assist) and Lane Assist/Dynamic Cruise Control (Dynamic Driver Assist) are safety options to look out for too if you’re interested.

1 Like

Local g70 was running at mid 500s

1 Like

Cool thanks, I’m looking at my local dealer, doesn’t seem like they have any with the Harman kardon. I’ll call them tomorrow to do a test drive

1 Like

There are 3 audio systems. A 100 watt base system, a 400 watt premium (10 speaker) and 900 watt Harman Kardon (14 speaker). I have the premium in the Guilia and Harman Kardon in the Stelvio. Honestly, I think they’re pretty similar. Premium audio is standard on all Ti models.

Wouldn’t get your hopes on a Giulia. Incentives for this month are less than last month. Seems like $2000 is all they are offering for incentives now so for the deal to be remotely good you’d need a huge discount on the car and I haven’t seen any above 18.5%. The good deals relied on getting $5250 in incentives and 18.5% off. With only $2000 incentives that’s a no go.

1 Like