Need suggestions please: Sport fun leases at $450 per month

Hi guys, my Nissan Maxima lease is almost up and I’d love to hear from you guys what options are out there that I can get in for $450 per month tops all in.

Looking for something rwd, 300hp-ish(not a requirement), with premium sound and cool tech. A manual car would be great too :slight_smile:

Nissan is teaching out for pull ahead already but I don’t really want another maxima sr

1 Like

Q50 is really your only option at that price or below.

guilia maybe?

5 Likes

Literally just posted a second ago.

2 Likes

Definitely go for a Guilia

He said 300 HP so I excluded Gulia

Open to other suggestions as well guys

Toyota Camry then :grin:

1 Like

280 is 300ish

3 Likes

And its really easy to use a chip to get over 320.

You sound like you need a F30 340i. I would search for a lease take over.

1 Like

I test drove a G20 330i, and agree with the older 340i recommendation. The 330i is nice, but not sporty or fun.

Taco Sport 6MT :drooling_face:

He said sporty and with cool tech

So Taco TRD Sport with tech pkg? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Should be able to get a Stinger or a Genesis in the price as well.

Not sure if this will help your decision, but I’m 21 and my first lease was just signed a week ago on a Giulia Ti Sport with Harman Kardon sound system. I was at about $400 monthly and you can get even lower depending on your region. The cars are selling at incredibly low prices (mine ended around 28% off MSRP) and are an absolute dream to drive and show off, and insurance is very reasonable. Considering you’ll already be spending in/around mid 300s for an “average” car, the extra cash is well worth it.

1 Like

Ive never driven that car, it does look very nice on the street. Is there a specific package that you got? I see some around with nice wheels, etc

I just leased a Guilia last week, and have had a Stelvio for the past 18 months. (I’m now leasing 2 Alfa Romeos). In my mind, they’re clearly the choice for people that enjoy driving. It reminds me of my old e46 BMW. Definitely give it a test drive.

As far as options, just don’t splurge on navigation because it’s no good. You have CarPlay and Android auto standard, so it doesn’t matter.

Genesis G70?