Need help with average monthly lease payments for 2024 BMW X5 xDrive40i

I posted the link to the calculator. Neither of the salespeople have been agressive, so maybe the kind approach may be cloaked in snake oil.

This deal in the LH Deals section should be a better starting target for your 2024 X5. This deal is out of your region, but still represents a target for you to shoot for in VA.

Checkout this Leasehackr Pre-Negotiated Deal

Well, I see the below for your term so your MF is marked up…also there are no X5 incentives right now that I know of other than loyalty…consider the finance deal at 2.99% rate…I’d ask for 10% off and settle for 8%…would also consider doing max MSDs, put nothing technically ‘down’, just do DAS of first payment and dealer/govt fees and maybe those MSDs. Send your payment/DAS proposal to a bunch of dealers or try to find a BMW broker for your area.

53% RV is just really, really poor especially for that low mileage so leasing really is not a good move…

.00210 MF and 53% residual

Looks like there might be a new loyalty program for 39 months at 0.0018 MF and same residual…could mess up your plate/registration tho where paying for a year and getting 3 months depending on how your state handles.