Need help improving this BMW 330e deal

I don’t know the exact selling price yet. The manager just gave me the monthly payment over the phone. He said he’ll email the quote with selling price and all the other number tonight.

The loaner has about 4800 miles on it so it still qualifies for all the corporate incentives except my $1k USAA/military. Mid $300’s might be a stretch, but I’m hoping I can at least go sub-$400.

Anyone know what incentives can be applied to a BMW Loaner?

Dealer is telling me I can only use the BMW $6k lease cash on 2017 330e Loaner I’m considering. Apparently the $1k USAA and the $2k BMWNA emailed incentive doesn’t work.

Has anyone had any luck otherwise?

That’s weird they are should be able to all add up together. 6k is standard rebate for 330e. Is there any other fine print for those other rebates? This is like the 1st time that I heard that those rebates don’t work together. Dealer didn’t give you extra detail on why it won’t work ?

He said the USAA incentive only applies to cars with less than 500 miles and that the other incentive was excessively for new (non-demo) vehicles. He gave me the number to BMW Financial Services to confirm. I tried calling but they’re closed on the weekends. I’m calling first thing Monday AM.

I’m keeping my fingers crossed but if I can’t get at least the $2k, it pushes us outside our max budget.

Is the car already certified pre owned? Or just categorized as used?

On their website it was listed as a CPO. But they said they would pull back the certification to try to reduce the selling price to get me closer to our target payment.

Don’t beat yourself up too much. The pricing substantially drops if you find a lower msrp 330e. For this particular build, it isn’t that bad. Maybe only 15-20 in it.

1 Like

I got a new 2017 330e recently in SoCal. I had 2 dealers compete with each other and ended up with the deal below.

MSRP: 51,250
Sales price: 44,588
Rebate: 6k
Mf: .00152
12k miles, 36 months
Drive off: 1171
Monthly: 399

The car is great. I’m very happy with the deal. There are still a bunch of new 2017 330e’s within 500 miles of the bay area. Hope this helps.

Thanks for sharing your numbers. Looks like you got a great deal! $399 is the monthly we were looking for. Unfortunately the best we could find so far is $435.

We’ll keep on looking. At first we limited our search only to Florida. But after looking further out, we’re seeing a good number of demos in the Atlanta area.

This is my first time trying to lease using Leasehackr-Ninja skills. Hopefully I’ll get better at it! Haha…