Need help finding a deal (PA) phev or ev suv

Looking for a lease deal (but open to purchase too) for 12k miles, 24-36mo on an AWD PH/EV 2-row SUV. Must have great acceleration. I’m really looking for a payment in the low 400s including my trade equity of about $3000 and 0 cash.

The car I liked best is the Sportage PHEV but there don’t seem to be many deals or high rebates. I like the comfort, the wrap around screen, acceleration in hybrid mode, etc

So I also looked at a mach-e and an ev6. The EV6 was slightly less comfortable than the Sportage (I’m a big guy) and the door handles were weird, but everything else was great. The mach E was even less comfortable and the touch screen is cumbersome, but the styling and drive are fun and they have a lot of rebates or 0%/72mo. I also believe I have x-plan through my employer.

Outside of the Tucson I haven’t really driven anything else. So maybe there are some deals out there with lesser know suvs or a broker that can work magic for me out there?

Specify your location when asking for input on a deal! Tagging by state (e.g. CA, NJ, NY, usa-nationwide) is mandatory.

Please tag if your question involves a specialized topic (e.g. tax, insurance, legal, shipping, 3rd-party-buyout, lease-end-purchase, lease-transfer, etc.). You will reach experts faster that way. View all tags at FORUM | LEASEHACKR.

If you asked for a deal check, circle back after you have signed a deal – the community always loves to hear back! Submit your deal to SIGNED! (https://share.leasehackr.com).

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3